Phil Sosua

1. TNT72'S Fifth Trip

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    This whole fuction is REALLY fuzzy for me! I remember cracking jokes and had everyone laughing with me (or more likely, at me). I remember a crazy chica who didn't have on any panties that put my hand in her crotch and was stroking her pussy with it! (It's a rough life we lead there. Here in the states, women get pissed at my drunk ass).

The undercard fights start and Naptime and I decide to leave. We head over to Cuba Libre and I check it out. I'd never been there before. Naptime
  2. ISOC Member discounts

What are the discounts offered to members for stay at Rocky's, FOD, and BB? Are there anymore establishments recognizing the brotherhood?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Suggestions on spending time in Santo Domingo

Fellow Mongers

Can someone suggest as a way to pass about four hours on a Wed. afternoon as I wait for my wingman to arrive around 4 pm? Our final destination is Sosua but we both arrive at SDQ. I at 11 am he at 3:30 pm
    Is the spot Gym Bar Privado, still up in running? If so how much will a taxi cost to get there from the airport?

I am looking for a chica that will offer massage/full service around 1500 pesos. Can I trust a cabbie to take me to a location that he ...
    Tags: gmp, sdq, taxi Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized