rahsta

1. Hunter in Kenya

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Internet Girl

Met her on the afro site. Texted her and she showed up right on time. Tall girl. We had drinks on the deck at Chesterhouse then hit the town. Went into Westlands which is a nice suburb of Nairobi. Hit a few bars then went to Madhouse. She is regular girl who works at phone company. She got wild at Madhouse. We make it back to my place and the fun began.

She would take my pants down and tease me and blow a little then stop. her little tease game.
    Tags: 1'", 17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 07/2012 - The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    This isnt my drama (Thank god) Dude who is on this board asked Clari for a friend.. Que the friend. We hang out at WC then go to POP and hit club Pure or Copa as they call it.
    I guess they never discussed price. Well we head back and as I get into my crib he calls me and says she is flipping out and wants money for her time.
    I start to head there and Clari doesnt want me to get involved so she calls her friend. Her friend wants 1500 for her time or 3500 for the night. This is an obvious
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Geez....I must be gettin old!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Having been a homebody for the most part since I returned from the DR a bit over 3 weeks ago, I decided to venture out to downtown Sacramento for a couple of pints and see what a Sunday late afternoon early evening might bring.

I went to one of my favorite bars, The Other Office, in Old Sacramento, a tourist area that has a bit of the Old West flavor. I find that it is closed so I walk a few steps over to the River City Saloon. I find an empty stool about halfway down the bar and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jelalous Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So we are hanging out with about 20 chicas in the penthouse in Medellin. All the chicas are getting along and all of them are making money. They all know that each of them is getting the same pay, eating the same food and getting a taxi ride home. Its true, some can go elsewhere and make double for an all nighter, but there is no place else where they can get 9 straight nights of the double all nighter price.

Life is good when "everyone" follows the "game plan"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Jelalous Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So we are hanging out with about 20 chicas in the penthouse in Medellin. All the chicas are getting along and all of them are making money. They all know that each of them is getting the same pay, eating the same food and getting a taxi ride home. Its true, some can go elsewhere and make double for an all nighter, but there is no place else where they can get 9 straight nights of the double all nighter price.

Life is good when "everyone" follows the "game plan"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Back to Paradise I go!

Quote Originally Posted by Patoine1 View Post
    So the part finally arrives, they get it fixed and our new departure time is 8:30am CST. Flight time 2 hours, which puts me there at 1030(1130EST). My connection leaves at 1045. Damn.

I go to the desk thinking, well maybe I'll get some comps out of this BS. The agent checks my info and says actually your connector is delayed. It's not leaving until 1205. It's going to be close but maybe...

Hell yeah!! Now I'm like...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12116322-young-happy-black-boy-isolated-over-a-white-background-jumping-in-joy.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	51556
    Categories
    Uncategorized