Recent Blogs Posts

1. R.I.P. Hoseman

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    You know Hose prolly fucked 200 women this past year!
    Good for him. That's the way I want to go...out with a bang (and a bang, and a bang.....) It sounds like he enjoyed his last year in this world. I hope he did.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. my ex novia you might know her

she is not as nice as you think broke a duds heart. so this is my way of getting back at her. enjoy. . ...
  3. Most Fucked by ISOC

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Right... You're learning.

Every fucking whore in Sosua (and everywhere else, for that matter) that has a kid, fell in love with some dickhead who got her pregnant, and dropped her. She never forgets him. That's the guy she REALLY loves(and hates). When he waves that dick in her face, she's there.

For the rest of you WU Guys, what she tells you is empty words to try to convince you to give her money. She ain't in love with you, Holmes.

REALIZE THAT....UNDERSTAND
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 10/2011 - Dquicks' One Year DR Aniversary

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    It was Classicos Halloween party last night. The putas were dressed up. Many did not want their picture taken, but some were cool about it. I sessioned with her on a previous trip. Cute girl, but when the close come off, you will see the stretch marks and c section scar.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. HAKUNA MATATA Joeysterr Kenya Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie High View Post
    And the ISOC and ISG 2011 MONGER OF THE YEAR goes to (drum roll please)………

THE NOTORIOUS JOEYSTERR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. HAKUNA MATATA Joeysterr Kenya Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by Pana View Post
    JOEYSTEER YOU ALWAYS DROPING BOMBS WITH YOUR TRIP REPORT POUND FOR POUND KNOW ONE ON ISOC CAN KEEP UP WITH YOU AS IN MY OPINION YOU ARE "ISOC MONGER OF THE YEAR FOR 2011"!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 11/2011 - Back again (The beginning of an AWESOME report)

Quote Originally Posted by Robocock View Post
    I recognized her from your infamous "Que?!" video. No bullshit, that video put me on to this international mongering shit. Threads like yours and this right here will make any man who is not a monger question his views on paying for pussy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized