Recent Blogs Posts

1. Redemption of Manila

I have been registered on this site for a few years now but never have said to much of anything. I have traveled to the Philippines twice to go see a girl, who is currently my wife, without knowing anything about all the fun I could have had. I did manage to pop one cherry on my second trip but I'm told that I have not even begun yet. I will travel there from April 30- May 13. I will get my justice for traveling 10,000 miles and only doing 1-2 girls before. You will be receiving a trip report ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

[QUOTE=DADDYRN;1083426]THEY ARREST CHICAS AND LET THEM OUT THE NEXT DAY...WHO GAF ANYWAY...I AINT TRYING TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM...AS FAR AS SOSUA DEAD...I WAS THERE FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND AND WEEK...OMG I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...TRULLY AAAAAAAAMAZING.:corky
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. SOSUA SUPERBOWL WEEKEND

YO I MEET 2 CHICAS DOWN THERE THAT WAS ABOUT IT...ONE HAD NICE CARE AND THEY WERE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER...REAL COMFY...I RECOMMEND MARY AND YALINDA...REAL GOOD...TRUST WORTHY....THEY HOT BUT THEY DRINK AND EAT LIKE MEN...LMAO...I WILL BE BACK IN TOWN APR 7
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  4. HEYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYRN View Post
    DADDY RN IS IN HERE...HEY PEOPLE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Newbie Pinkus

Quote Originally Posted by PinkusFloyd View Post
    Hi,

I just found this site and it looks awesome! I’m headed to Santo Domingo at the end of the month and was searching for intel...

Thanks!

Pinkus
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 09/2011 - Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Again anoche, the Poli-Pussies and AMRATS were doing their evil deeds!
    Wed night Feb 16, I saw dominican girls get arrested at ground zero. I have no clue why. None of the other girls in the area seemed to be concerned.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 12/2011 - I know $100 dollars is too much, but.... becomes why no more?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    It sounds like living in the DR is a real bitch. 20-25 chicks in rotation.....
    Apparently I have a shitty credit score in the DR...... hopefully my fico score is better.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Can I write off my trips to DR on my taxes?

How can I write my trips to DR on my taxes?
    Tags: taxes Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Traveling buy bus

How much does it cost to travel fro Santiago airport to Puerto Plata Dominican Republic.
    Tags: 1'", 17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized