Recent Blogs Posts

1. AIDS in the Caribbean

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    AIDS still a problem in the Dominican Republic---------from DR1
    According to an interview with Diario Libre at the XIX International Conference on AIDS in Washington, D.C., Jaime Valencia, operations director of the international organization Aid for Aids said that social stigma, the lack of education on HIV/AIDS and sexual tourism are some of the reasons why the Dominican Republic is still in second place in the Caribbean in terms of number of cases.

According
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Ruby? Ruby from Ruby's bar on the beach Ruby??
    One in the same...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jelalous Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So we are hanging out with about 20 chicas in the penthouse in Medellin. All the chicas are getting along and all of them are making money. They all know that each of them is getting the same pay, eating the same food and getting a taxi ride home. Its true, some can go elsewhere and make double for an all nighter, but there is no place else where they can get 9 straight nights of the double all nighter price.

Life is good when "everyone" follows the "game plan"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jelalous Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So we are hanging out with about 20 chicas in the penthouse in Medellin. All the chicas are getting along and all of them are making money. They all know that each of them is getting the same pay, eating the same food and getting a taxi ride home. Its true, some can go elsewhere and make double for an all nighter, but there is no place else where they can get 9 straight nights of the double all nighter price.

Life is good when "everyone" follows the "game plan"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back to Paradise I go!

Quote Originally Posted by Patoine1 View Post
    So the part finally arrives, they get it fixed and our new departure time is 8:30am CST. Flight time 2 hours, which puts me there at 1030(1130EST). My connection leaves at 1045. Damn.

I go to the desk thinking, well maybe I'll get some comps out of this BS. The agent checks my info and says actually your connector is delayed. It's not leaving until 1205. It's going to be close but maybe...

Hell yeah!! Now I'm like...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12116322-young-happy-black-boy-isolated-over-a-white-background-jumping-in-joy.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	51556
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. im new here

Quote Originally Posted by jcbwolverton View Post
    hi guys so far this site has helped educate me on aolt of things. im a 28 year old army guy getting ready to come home from afghanistan me and my buddy wanna take a vacation for about 3 weeks, we are trying to decide upon dominican republic, costa rica, or thylaind. looking to party with the best looking chicas and say on a nice beach. any info would help, also i dont understand the slang S/T NLT?? what does that mean forgive my arragance. thankx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 06/2012 - SCENES FROM LAS TERRENAS, SANTO DOMINGO, AND BOCA CHICA

You went to Church? Obviously you needed to go to confession!
    Quote Originally Posted by xmendave View Post
    A couple more pics that would end this night,,,,,

I'm sure you can guess what happened after dinner,,,,,,

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Return of the Jedi..... Vp's 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx player View Post
    The party at FODS sat right?

Yessir. Should be something nice. Lots of guys are in town as far as I know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized