Andy

1. im new here

Quote Originally Posted by jcbwolverton View Post
    hi guys so far this site has helped educate me on aolt of things. im a 28 year old army guy getting ready to come home from afghanistan me and my buddy wanna take a vacation for about 3 weeks, we are trying to decide upon dominican republic, costa rica, or thylaind. looking to party with the best looking chicas and say on a nice beach. any info would help, also i dont understand the slang S/T NLT?? what does that mean forgive my arragance. thankx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 10/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current)

[QUOTE=DADDYRN;1083426]THEY ARREST CHICAS AND LET THEM OUT THE NEXT DAY...WHO GAF ANYWAY...I AINT TRYING TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM...AS FAR AS SOSUA DEAD...I WAS THERE FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND AND WEEK...OMG I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT...TRULLY AAAAAAAAMAZING.:corky
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. SOSUA SUPERBOWL WEEKEND

YO I MEET 2 CHICAS DOWN THERE THAT WAS ABOUT IT...ONE HAD NICE CARE AND THEY WERE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER...REAL COMFY...I RECOMMEND MARY AND YALINDA...REAL GOOD...TRUST WORTHY....THEY HOT BUT THEY DRINK AND EAT LIKE MEN...LMAO...I WILL BE BACK IN TOWN APR 7
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  4. HEYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYRN View Post
    DADDY RN IS IN HERE...HEY PEOPLE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Newbie Pinkus

Quote Originally Posted by PinkusFloyd View Post
    Hi,

I just found this site and it looks awesome! I’m headed to Santo Domingo at the end of the month and was searching for intel...

Thanks!

Pinkus
    Categories
    Uncategorized