All Blog Entries

1. Jelalous Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So we are hanging out with about 20 chicas in the penthouse in Medellin. All the chicas are getting along and all of them are making money. They all know that each of them is getting the same pay, eating the same food and getting a taxi ride home. Its true, some can go elsewhere and make double for an all nighter, but there is no place else where they can get 9 straight nights of the double all nighter price.

Life is good when "everyone" follows the "game plan"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Jelalous Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So we are hanging out with about 20 chicas in the penthouse in Medellin. All the chicas are getting along and all of them are making money. They all know that each of them is getting the same pay, eating the same food and getting a taxi ride home. Its true, some can go elsewhere and make double for an all nighter, but there is no place else where they can get 9 straight nights of the double all nighter price.

Life is good when "everyone" follows the "game plan"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back to Paradise I go!

Quote Originally Posted by Patoine1 View Post
    So the part finally arrives, they get it fixed and our new departure time is 8:30am CST. Flight time 2 hours, which puts me there at 1030(1130EST). My connection leaves at 1045. Damn.

I go to the desk thinking, well maybe I'll get some comps out of this BS. The agent checks my info and says actually your connector is delayed. It's not leaving until 1205. It's going to be close but maybe...

Hell yeah!! Now I'm like...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12116322-young-happy-black-boy-isolated-over-a-white-background-jumping-in-joy.jpg 
Views:	505 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	51556
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. im new here

Quote Originally Posted by jcbwolverton View Post
    hi guys so far this site has helped educate me on aolt of things. im a 28 year old army guy getting ready to come home from afghanistan me and my buddy wanna take a vacation for about 3 weeks, we are trying to decide upon dominican republic, costa rica, or thylaind. looking to party with the best looking chicas and say on a nice beach. any info would help, also i dont understand the slang S/T NLT?? what does that mean forgive my arragance. thankx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 06/2012 - SCENES FROM LAS TERRENAS, SANTO DOMINGO, AND BOCA CHICA

You went to Church? Obviously you needed to go to confession!
    Quote Originally Posted by xmendave View Post
    A couple more pics that would end this night,,,,,

I'm sure you can guess what happened after dinner,,,,,,

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Return of the Jedi..... Vp's 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx player View Post
    The party at FODS sat right?

Yessir. Should be something nice. Lots of guys are in town as far as I know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Vps Version of Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Also, Chicas like Lincy who WAS a favorita of mine. She is now a straight $3k chica and she knows me well. Im sure this is from the WW types. She got brand new teeth and she is feeling herself. This is a result of her hitting the jackpot. Once again VP's observation. I could be wrong.
    VP:

Please clarify. When you label "Lincy" a 3K chica, is that representative of a TLN or S/T? For the record, I am not interested in her (as I am already like American Airlines ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 06/2012 - SKYNYRD Trip Report for June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    Damn Jet Blue just sent me ANOTHER email changing my flight again in October..at least this time they only changed the flight times and NOT days, but now I have to be at the Airport at 5am to catch a 7am flight(
    This is the 3rd change on this flight and it is still a long time until Oct 6th !!!

I have this shit happening all the time with my flights. I buy my tickets 3 months before the trip and have at least 3 changes before the flight.
    I book best departure/arrival ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. If you don't know what Burundanga is, you need to open this thread

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    I'm sure the more experienced guys here know what it is, but if you don't, it's scopolamine. If you're traveling to Latin American countries, specially Colombia and DR, you need to know what this is and what it can do.

It's long, but skip ahead to 18:40 to get to the part that's relevant to us.

good video .....thanks....that shit is fucking crazzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A place to post funny pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001q0547omQ.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	46714
    Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    A worst finish
    Categories
    Uncategorized