hugrad95a

1. Most Fucked by ISOC

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Right... You're learning.

Every fucking whore in Sosua (and everywhere else, for that matter) that has a kid, fell in love with some dickhead who got her pregnant, and dropped her. She never forgets him. That's the guy she REALLY loves(and hates). When he waves that dick in her face, she's there.

For the rest of you WU Guys, what she tells you is empty words to try to convince you to give her money. She ain't in love with you, Holmes.

REALIZE THAT....UNDERSTAND
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!

These guys don't understand that the more you give things just for free, the more these chicas think of them as chumps, easy pushovers, pussy door matts...etc. These guys thinks, by giving them more...would make these girls love them! Fuck that, they think you are WEAK and they are correct. I don't blame these chicas at all for what they are doing. Because it's an opportunity they don't have regularly in a poor country...these girls know I see things from their perspective too and it helps ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 06/2011 - I am burnt out and very lucky Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    When the Politur attempted to arrest the TV cameraman earlier in the week the crowd prevented it. Armando and his guys ushered the cameraman out through the back of Merengue once he was free from the Politur. Rumor has it that Classicos was targeted in retaliation but the police also went through Rumba, Bar Central and Latinos as well. Mr Smooth told me he was patted down in Rumba by the police. But Classicos and Merengue were the only places closed. About 98% of what you hear is rumor and everyone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    I’ve seen several threads where people have asked questions such as “about how far is it from the New Garden to the discos?” , and “Do I need a taxi to get to La Passions?”, etc. etc. etc.

Well the purpose of this thread is to photographically show you just how close all the main points in Sosua actually are. It is easy to walk everywhere in Sosua.

Lets use as a reference point the center of town in Sosua. The intersection of Calle (street) Pedro Clisante…………….
  5. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

I’ve seen several threads where people have asked questions such as “about how far is it from the New Garden to the discos?” , and “Do I need a taxi to get to La Passions?”, etc. etc. etc.

Well the purpose of this thread is to photographically show you just how close all the main points in Sosua actually are. It is easy to walk everywhere in Sosua.

Lets use as a reference point the center of town in Sosua. The intersection of Calle (street) Pedro Clisante…………….
  6. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

Categories
    Uncategorized