Recent Blogs Posts

Want to highlight it...

1. The Road to Paradise Lodge, Panama Boca Chica / Gulf de Chirique region

Quote Originally Posted by MuyGuapo View Post
    To date I've had many successful fishing trips to Panama. The first trip was a guided trip lead by a somewhat famous guide here in the NE that had a last minute cancellation so I joined that trip with little notice as it was always my dream to chase the famed giant Yellowfin tunas on Hannible Bank (52 miles off the coast more or less and a very famous area for good reason).

The second trip I went back to fish a tournament with the lodge owner and we did well taking 2nd place in the

Updated 09-15-2013 at 11:31 AM by MuyGuapo

Tags: 1'", 17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Monger Ramblings , Trip Reports & Pictures
  2. TNT72'S Fifth Trip

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    This whole fuction is REALLY fuzzy for me! I remember cracking jokes and had everyone laughing with me (or more likely, at me). I remember a crazy chica who didn't have on any panties that put my hand in her crotch and was stroking her pussy with it! (It's a rough life we lead there. Here in the states, women get pissed at my drunk ass).

The undercard fights start and Naptime and I decide to leave. We head over to Cuba Libre and I check it out. I'd never been there before. Naptime
  3. my ex novia you might know her

she is not as nice as you think broke a duds heart. so this is my way of getting back at her. enjoy. . ...
  4. DOGS!!!!!!

So the Labor Day Weekend has passed and I hope everyone got that last bit of summer fun in. I don't know about you, but it seemed like summer came and went with the spring breeze. Damn that was fast!!! The summer did have it's excitement though, and I'm looking forward to see what the Fall and Winter have in store.
    Over the weekend I got invited to The Hamptons by the young lady I hung out with last week and spent $300+ to walked away with a kiss I turned that offer down,
    as ...

Updated 12-09-2012 at 11:30 PM by papirazzi

Categories
    Misc Thoughts , Trip Reports & Pictures
  5. Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........

This weekend I got a chance to do something that I haven't done in a long time.... I got to spend well over $300 dollars on a date and come up empty handed....well not all that empty handed. I was told that we should see each other again. Normally, I would chalk shit like this as a lose, but this girl was fucking sexy and as long I feel there is a good chance of me knocking it down, and I don't have to keep spending that kind of bread...than I'm all for the end game.

This story ...
  6. Hey Pana and Gladiator - about THAILAND and 4 other trip reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Pana View Post
    Joeysterr you are the Monger Of The Year brother for 2011, you are a **** General In my opinion in this Game and reached that rank faster than anyone I have ever seen you are doing it right brother and hitting up different destinations and experience everything the world has offer instead of hitting the same destination over and over again.
  7. Introducing Hung Hefner aka Buck Tooth Bandit - The return of the 60 second assassin!

The following events occurred between the hours of 200AM and 300AM... Real Time

(@ Merengue/Classico Bar)

(Chica 1 - walks in with a limp...Accompanied By Chica 2)

Chica 1 - " Ooooh shit! That's that mother fucker right there! (Chica 1 pulls out her phone.) I'm going to get that mother fucker shot! "

Chica 2 - " Who ? "

Chica 1 - " El rasta...El rasta...Aye Dios mio! El Diablo Rasta!

8. Naked tits pic!!

I just thought that pic from JACKNBACKS Medellin vol 2 deserved another posting

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Lets get them back up.

Quote Originally Posted by joeysterr View Post
  9. The EastCoast Collection Spring 2011

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    I will be creating a new thread for this trip report, but before I do. I'll leave you a little something to snack on.

10. My Favorite Hue Is EastCoast Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Back at my apartment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast