• I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

We can now take credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)

• 3 Days is US$8.00
    • 1 Month is US$12.00
    • 3 Months is US$25.00
    • 6 Months is US$40
    • 1 Year is US$60
    • 2 Years is US$90
    • 3 Years is US$115
    • 5 Years is US$250

*1 year and longer Subscriptions include admission into Jimmy's private stash area!

E-mail JimmyDR at Jdrent97@gmail.com

You will need to provide:

• Name
    • Address including Zip
    • Credit Card Number
    • Expiration Date
    • Card Security Code
    • Website Handle
    • And which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM Eastern Time M-F and all day Sat & Sun

*Once processed, your status will change and you will have access.

Thank you,
    The Management
    This article was originally published in forum thread: I.S.O.C. Subscriptions started by Jimmydr View original post
    Comments 187 Comments
      TNT72 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncontainable_Spirit View Post
      Planning a trip for a friends Bachelor Party... Interested in Sousa... I need more information and here I am. Thanks guys for being welcoming and informative.
      MrHappy -
      Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
      Def sign up for TR's but ask away I am sure someone will respond.

Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic..........
      Westy -
      Quote Originally Posted by givengo400 View Post
      Def sign up for TR's but ask away I am sure someone will respond.
      We are responding. Our response: Sign up for the Trip Reports.
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      I been away 8 days. I have a few to process today.
      whynotme -
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
      I been away 8 days. I have a few to process today.
      that's good as a new month is fast approaching and the bills will start showing up just like clockwork
      Wigolon -
      Hi guys,

I'm a 30 years old German and new to this forum. I saved up all my holidays this year to go for a bigger trip in january, february or march 2015. What I'm searching for is not a total sex holiday: I've seen places like Pattaya already, but I didn't really like them. Instead I had my best times in other places (Cebu, Phuket, Taipei, Singapore) with non-sexworker girls (who would have felt insulted if I had payed them). It's something like that again I'm trying to find, paysex is just supposed to be a puzzle part in it or the fallback plan in case nothing else is working out. I know it's more difficult to get the normal girls, but I'm gladly investing some time hitting on exotic Asians or Latinas compared to an awful flirt with a German girl... First I was thinking about Vietnam and Cambodia because I've been to some the places in South East Asia and love it there. But now i decided to check out some place in Latin America first because:
      1. I've never been to any american country at all and I am excited about it
      2. I speak mediocre Spanish already which gives me hope that I might have a more intense and fulfilling holiday than in Asia because the language barrier is high there.

What I was thinking about was taking a trip to DomRep and Cuba (each about 2 weeks). Reasons: Carribean islands, hot girls, affordable prices, relatively high security level.
      But now I was surprisedly checking some pics of Columbian girls here and I seem to like them better. Security level there makes me worry a bit though. Since I keep on reading and reading I get more and more confused about where to go. I think reading more travel reviews will make it even worse. Maybe you can help me by answering some of my questions to give me a direction.

Which country would you recommend for me as total America newbie? (Spanish or English speaking, low prices, low chance of robberies or weapon shit).
      Which countries do you get the best value for money? I guess high English level makes countries more expensive in general. Am I right with Cuba, DomRep and Columbia already?
      I read about Medellín and Sosúa for example as sex paradises. Maybe I should check one of these as introduction for my holiday, but then which are the places to go if I want to get hot and easy non-sexworkers as well? In the past I have good experiences with bigger cities because you can find more open-minded girls than in villages or sex tourism places where they all expect money. But maybe smaller places are ok in Latin America if you speak Spanish? I don't know... in Phuket I was able to find both.
      My impression from the pics was that the Columbian girls have generally lighter skins, more variation in hair types, more beautiful faces (i know that's a very individual point) and better shaped bodies. Is it true in average or am I totally wrong and biased by the pics here? How about the amount of fatties in these countries?

Hope you can help me a bit because I'm running out of time with my plannings and still too undecisive. I will reward you with an enthralling holiday review.

Best regards
      BrooklynBeas -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wigolon View Post
      Hi guys,

I'm a 30 years old German and new to this forum. I saved up all my holidays this year to go for a bigger trip in january, february or march 2015. What I'm searching for is not a total sex holiday: I've seen places like Pattaya already, but I didn't really like them. Instead I had my best times in other places (Cebu, Phuket, Taipei, Singapore) with non-sexworker girls (who would have felt insulted if I had payed them). It's something like that again I'm trying to find, paysex is just supposed to be a puzzle part in it or the fallback plan in case nothing else is working out. I know it's more difficult to get the normal girls, but I'm gladly investing some time hitting on exotic Asians or Latinas compared to an awful flirt with a German girl... First I was thinking about Vietnam and Cambodia because I've been to some the places in South East Asia and love it there. But now i decided to check out some place in Latin America first because:
      1. I've never been to any american country at all and I am excited about it
      2. I speak mediocre Spanish already which gives me hope that I might have a more intense and fulfilling holiday than in Asia because the language barrier is high there.

What I was thinking about was taking a trip to DomRep and Cuba (each about 2 weeks). Reasons: Carribean islands, hot girls, affordable prices, relatively high security level.
      But now I was surprisedly checking some pics of Columbian girls here and I seem to like them better. Security level there makes me worry a bit though. Since I keep on reading and reading I get more and more confused about where to go. I think reading more travel reviews will make it even worse. Maybe you can help me by answering some of my questions to give me a direction.

Which country would you recommend for me as total America newbie? (Spanish or English speaking, low prices, low chance of robberies or weapon shit).
      Which countries do you get the best value for money? I guess high English level makes countries more expensive in general. Am I right with Cuba, DomRep and Columbia already?
      I read about Medellín and Sosúa for example as sex paradises. Maybe I should check one of these as introduction for my holiday, but then which are the places to go if I want to get hot and easy non-sexworkers as well? In the past I have good experiences with bigger cities because you can find more open-minded girls than in villages or sex tourism places where they all expect money. But maybe smaller places are ok in Latin America if you speak Spanish? I don't know... in Phuket I was able to find both.
      My impression from the pics was that the Columbian girls have generally lighter skins, more variation in hair types, more beautiful faces (i know that's a very individual point) and better shaped bodies. Is it true in average or am I totally wrong and biased by the pics here? How about the amount of fatties in these countries?

Hope you can help me a bit because I'm running out of time with my plannings and still too undecisive. I will reward you with an enthralling holiday review.

Best regards
      Why dont you start with a reward of some of your SEA pictures from the past... That may help getting some responses from the gang... From what you posted, I would think either Santo Domingo (Capital of DR) or Santiago DR may be best for you...
      frankiefranktx -
      Hi, travelling to D.R. nov 14, nov 21st
      going with wife but hope fir an opportunity to have some fun. Discovered this web site researching, hoping to learn all the good places. I won't have a lot of free so need to execute everything flawlessly. I will be in Santo Domingo for a few days and like 4 days in Juan Dolio. I am excited to read your trip reports. Please let me know if you have any questions. I speak Spanish, but look and sound like a geek, so the thugs will pick me out in a crowd easily. I will be wearing cheapest clothes, no under shirt and no socks (hah hah). Wish me luck. I really need a travelling job, missing out on all the fun.
      ewalaa -
      Hello everyone,

I am new here and planning to go down to Sosua for the week of 24-31 January. This will be my first time, would anyone like to tag along?
      I want to enjoy the beach during the day and the chicas at night. I will probably be staying at the New Garden.
      How does the public beach work? Do I have to pay for seating and shade? If I end up alone, is it safe to leave a couple of personal items while I go for a swim?

Thanks
      peter69 -
      hi all

im german 49 years looking for ffun and nice games i speak german , portogues italian and some spanisch

i flying to DR 8 of december staying a month. I have a place in an smal app complex in Baiaibe close to the beach. I will have a car there as well. Its my first time in DR. I lived in brasil for the last 10 years. i would like some local contacts or meet someone there to go out togeather sometimes. I like sailing and scuba diviing and salsa dance
      i like good seafood and grilled steaks

lets meat in DR

peter

one question

whats teh best phone company there?? to have internet ?
      weyland -
      Quote Originally Posted by ewalaa View Post
      How does the public beach work? Do I have to pay for seating and shade?
      Someone may correct me, but I think there is little or no shade on the beach itself. Plenty of shade along the path immediately above and behind the beach. You pay for deck-chairs on the beach. I guess you can hire sunshades?

Quote Originally Posted by ewalaa View Post
      ... is it safe to leave a couple of personal items while I go for a swim?
      Very safe ... to assume they will be gone in ten seconds.
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
      Someone may correct me, but I think there is little or no shade on the beach itself. Plenty of shade along the path immediately above and behind the beach. You pay for deck-chairs on the beach. I guess you can hire sunshades?

Very safe ... to assume they will be gone in ten seconds.
      Not true, maybe a minute or two.
      givengo440 -
      Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
      Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic..........
      Mr. Happy what's up man?
      JDR -
      I can accept Google wallet, send invoices for payment thru Square

and

I can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
      Address including Zip
      Credit Card Number
      Expiration Date
      Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in
      boatrocker -
      Want to take a vacation to Costa Rica in march any info on good hotels to stay at that are Chica friendly.
      Have been to the DR several times but never to Costa Rica
      Thanks
      JDR -
      Quote Originally Posted by boatrocker View Post
      Want to take a vacation to Costa Rica in march any info on good hotels to stay at that are Chica friendly.
      Have been to the DR several times but never to Costa Rica
      Thanks
      Nothing at all here.
      SPB -
      New to the site
      Westy -
      Quote Originally Posted by SPB View Post
      New to the site
      Subscribe.
      JDR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
      Subscribe.