Conversation Between carolinajack and bigtittylicker

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the shipping info. But taking the stuff with me is more cost effective. (1) It helps prop up my front at home. (2) The airline only charged me $30 for the second bag - $0 on the first. So for this last trip I paid $35.00 for $400 worth of supplies (most were donations from work) - and $30 "shipping".

(3) Truth be known by going to the office itself in Cabarete I was hoping to meet a cute lil chica working there, maybe invite her to lunch or dinner and score some non-pro action.

(4) The organization I donate to discourages shipments. You know how dirt poor DR is overall. The program has had problems with folks looting their shipments. When handlers in the DR see who its going to they dont hesitate to tax it.

But thanks again for lookin' out.

CJ
  2. dont know where you live but if you are near the bronx or manhattan there are at least 10 shipping companies at which you can mail by ship a large box for $175 no matter the weight. If you tell the company it is used clothes sometimes they give you $75 - $125 rate. They even deliver to the door of place in POP. Just thought you might like to know.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2