Conversation Between Choirboy and Pacoloco

10 Visitor Messages

1. Yes my flight into ATL is canceled and no other flights available to get me there. Guess I'm screwed.
  2. Where were you flying from into Atlanta. I come out of Portland.
  3. Is it your flight into Atlanta that's cancelled. I just looked (1:38 PM my time in Portland) and both flights are still showing on time.
  4. I haven't received anything, but that doesn't mean anything. I looked earlier this morning and it was on time. I'm going to look again now.
  5. Dammit! Just got notice flight canceled tomorrow, you??? She said 600 flights canceled in ATL
  6. Great will see you there, I'll email Wilfried and cancel my taxi. I almost went to Costa Rica instead but it sounds like there's still plenty of chicas in Sosua, besides I really been looking forward to visiting the DR again.
  7. You got it. I'll see you at the gate in Atlanta.
  8. Hey Choirboy, yes arriving on Delta you on the same flight again? That would be great if I could catch a ride!
  9. Are you flying in to POP on Delta Christmas day ? If so you can catch a ride with me to the NG. My friend is picking me up, so you won't need to arrange a taxi with Wilfried.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10