Conversation Between carolinajack and jonblaze

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jon,

Oddly enough your name being "Jon" is the name of a buddy I've been trying to get to go a trip for the last year. Glad I could help someone get there.

If you're staying at the NG or Seabreeze you'll be fine. Just follow the advice of those on here. At the NG you'll guys there who'll be more than willing to show you around - it's like "we" take pride in it.

The one place I'll say you'll not want to venture alone your first time is Classicos only because it can be overwhleming the way the girls come at you. It's good to have a pseudo wingman if you can to play off.

Trying going with a few fellas to Passions too...at night (late) it's not really a part of the strip you want to walk alone especially if you're unfamiliar with the area.

Safest of travels...all the best with the chicas of Sosua.
  2. I know that you have no clue who I am. I've been lurking around the boards reading a lot of post over that last few months. Im leaving tommorow for my first trip to the Dr. I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your reports and your encouragement and I want to say that you are one of the main reasons I decided to take the trip even though my wingman backed out at the last minute. Just wanted to say Thanks for all the info and the awesome trip reports. If we are ever in the DR at the same time Id like to buy you a beer.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2