TAMPACUBANBREAD

Redemption of Manila

Rate this Entry
I have been registered on this site for a few years now but never have said to much of anything. I have traveled to the Philippines twice to go see a girl, who is currently my wife, without knowing anything about all the fun I could have had. I did manage to pop one cherry on my second trip but I'm told that I have not even begun yet. I will travel there from April 30- May 13. I will get my justice for traveling 10,000 miles and only doing 1-2 girls before. You will be receiving a trip report and picture....I owe that to a lot of the good posts I was able to read.

Submit "Redemption of Manila" to Digg Submit "Redemption of Manila" to del.icio.us Submit "Redemption of Manila" to StumbleUpon Submit "Redemption of Manila" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You should really consider making this into a thread and posting it in the philippines section of the board. You will get more responses and maybe even find a wingman or two (if you are looking) by doing so.

Take care amigo and I wish you the best on your upcoming trip!!
    Dave, could you please explain to me how to post my message in the Philippines section?
    I agree with Dave.

Click here and then press "post new thread", copy/paste, and then click on the "post new thread" below your imported text.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ing-the-breeze