miggy99

02/2010 - Your 5 Best Choices for Eating in Sosua

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
#85 - Mosha's Reggae Lounge

highly recommended!
Just got back Tuesday--Here's some of my dining favorites and other info. Luna Llena across from El Rancho Hotel on Dr. Rosen has a good Dominican plate of the Day for 125 pesos(beef or chicken)--I got "The Dorado(dolphin)" platter 150 pesos. It was excellent. Went to Alberto's on Clisante--i love their Chicken taco platter went with two buddies they loved it--175 pesos. Also ate twice at Bologna excellent Procuitto pizza--350 pesos my buddies got spinach n riccotta ravoli and the other had pasta alfredo with salmon--I had some it was delicious. Also ate at Mori Maiu excellent again. Big D's is open--La Roca still closed--PJ's just re-opened--New place opened on Clisante across from dive shop called MOVIDA--
I'm starvin' now-----------MIGGY

Submit "02/2010 - Your 5 Best Choices for Eating in Sosua" to Digg Submit "02/2010 - Your 5 Best Choices for Eating in Sosua" to del.icio.us Submit "02/2010 - Your 5 Best Choices for Eating in Sosua" to StumbleUpon Submit "02/2010 - Your 5 Best Choices for Eating in Sosua" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i have to say that if id stayed in sosua another week id have lost another 5kg
    Baileys Restaurant served tasteless food uninterested waiters
    Waterfront their food tasted like it was cooked in saltwater way too much salt in every single dish
    Scotch N Sirloin was OK although i have to say they provided the best service out of the rest