dangelo

10/2010 Naptimes Seventh Trip

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
so after dinner, i figured i'd take asia out so she could see the strip. i thought she would be ready for sleep, as at this point, aside from the short nap at the airport and on the bus, we're now working on hour 39 .

but nope, she wants to see the strip and go to latino's.

so, we head over to latinos. she meets the barmaids there. we have a coke. i ran into julesia. one of my favorita haitianas. told her to meet me back at latinos in a few hours.

after a coke, we head back to rockys. we have separate rooms at rockys, side by side. she goes into her room to get some sleep. and i go into my room for an hour nap. set my alarm, and im out. my only worry is that i'm so tired i might not here my alarm. at this point, we've been up about 41 hours lol.

thankfully, i do hear my alarm, and i head out to latinos after checking on asia who is now fast asleep.

i get my first santo libre and julisia shows up.

i only had one or two santo libres and i wanted to head back to the room. i'm tired. i wanna fuck and go to sleep.

now my daughter is no dummy. she knows why we come down here. but we have separate rooms so im not mongering in her face. my plan is to just be friendly with chicas i know during the day. but save the mongering for nighttime after she goes to sleep.

well, dont ya know, we get back to rockys to go to my room, at about 1 or 2 am. and the little shit is sitting outside her door, with her laptop, chatting with her boyfriend back home...

BUSTED....

i almost turned around to head back to latinos but she saw us before i could dissapear.

she was like oh hi dad, hi julesia... (she had met her earlier at latinos)

so much for trying to not monger in front of her.

so i tell her its time for her to go to bed since we have a long day the next day... so she goes in her room to go to sleep, and i head in my room for some fun with julesia..

i almost always do TLN's, but with asia next door i chose not too. so after we're done i tell her to beat it. and i finally get some much needed rest..

Submit "10/2010 Naptimes Seventh Trip" to Digg Submit "10/2010 Naptimes Seventh Trip" to del.icio.us Submit "10/2010 Naptimes Seventh Trip" to StumbleUpon Submit "10/2010 Naptimes Seventh Trip" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments