Dave Diaz

09/2014 - Cheap fares to Manila

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Dave Diaz View Post
http://www.theflightdeal.com/2015/12...ing-all-taxes/

whoa $500 fare to manila. and before reporting it i got me 1 for march.

its coming up on orbitz. deal is good for chicago, los angeles, san fran and seattle, in addition to new york out of jfk.

will look more into it tonight. free cancelation for 24 to 36 hours. this will probably be gone tonight or tomorrow.

Submit "09/2014 - Cheap fares to Manila" to Digg Submit "09/2014 - Cheap fares to Manila" to del.icio.us Submit "09/2014 - Cheap fares to Manila" to StumbleUpon Submit "09/2014 - Cheap fares to Manila" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I read countless people saying they got tickets to Manila from all over the States for around $500 and met many of them too. Seems to be the cheapest I've seen it in 25 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by philippinesaddict
    I read countless people saying they got tickets to Manila from all over the States for around $500 and met many of them too. Seems to be the cheapest I've seen it in 25 years.
    This is the cheapest I've seen since Ethidhad had an error fare coming up on Orbitz for under $400! but that was an error fare. This one was on purpose.

In september and November 2015 I flew on Asiana for I believe $730 RT. Anything under $1000 RT is a good fare but under $800 usually is something special, especially if you can earn a good amount of Mileage along with it.