Dawkins

Sosua My First Year.

Rate this Entry
Made plenty of mistakes, learned a ton! I want to move to this wonderland forever. Questions for you guys?

Do you like to talk with chicas after you get home?

Would you ever let one live with you if you moved there?

Do you want to hear their stories with other mongers?

I have been on 5 trips, probably 20 different girls. I like the semi pros the most!

Has anyone been with any of the tenders? I am working hard on whatsapp with cecilla from merengue. Any info?

Submit "Sosua My First Year." to Digg Submit "Sosua My First Year." to del.icio.us Submit "Sosua My First Year." to StumbleUpon Submit "Sosua My First Year." to Google

Updated 08-22-2016 at 04:30 PM by Dawkins

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Daytime tender merengue. Info?
    Trip number 1 November 2015

Met Estrella, Tall skinny girl with braces. All decked out in White, thought she was beautiful. She told me 4000 peso's I jumped! ( rookie ) Took her back to villa, got her naked in the pool, she was freezing even though it was 85 degrees out. Got her into the room, Went at it all night. Took her down again in the morning. Saw her later that day 3 more leche on her face.

My boys tell me I have to taste something different, we go to Rumba pick up 3 sisters. First two my buddies grab, fake tits and ass. Not my thing! I grab the youngest, actually ask for ID before she gets in the cab she looks so young. My boys are switching and swapping the two older sisters, I have a nice session with the young one pay her and move on. My buddies get into huge argument with the other two because they both want the 3000 from each, since they swapped, my boys say no, policia! Get it worked out but it sucked.

Saw Estrella next day, did her again. I did not want any more drama!

My eyes were opened wide!