Happyhorn

01/2017 - Lady Liberty to be black woman on new US $100 coin

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38622886

Beautiful coin. I would do her.

Since most Americans are ignorantly insulting and ungrateful to France, without whose help in the treasonous rebellion of 1776 the states of the present US would probably today be provinces of Greater Canada, I suggest the US Govt dismantle the present Statue of Liberty (a gift from the French Republic) and ship it back to France to be an attraction at Disneyland.

The pallid bitch will soon be unrepresentative of the average population of the US anyway as whites will be in a minority by 2040.

For a modest amount my girlfriend has offered to model for a replacement statue. She has a better ass and more Americans have already gone up her than they have up the Statue of Liberty.

Weyland, did someone piss in you Post Toasties this morning?

Submit "01/2017 - Lady Liberty to be black woman on new US $100 coin" to Digg Submit "01/2017 - Lady Liberty to be black woman on new US $100 coin" to del.icio.us Submit "01/2017 - Lady Liberty to be black woman on new US $100 coin" to StumbleUpon Submit "01/2017 - Lady Liberty to be black woman on new US $100 coin" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments