rahsta

Back to Paradise I go!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Patoine1 View Post
So the part finally arrives, they get it fixed and our new departure time is 8:30am CST. Flight time 2 hours, which puts me there at 1030(1130EST). My connection leaves at 1045. Damn.

I go to the desk thinking, well maybe I'll get some comps out of this BS. The agent checks my info and says actually your connector is delayed. It's not leaving until 1205. It's going to be close but maybe...

Hell yeah!! Now I'm like...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12116322-young-happy-black-boy-isolated-over-a-white-background-jumping-in-joy.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	51556
Flight takes off, make it to MIA and haul ass to my connection. Made it! Some body had some medical issues on the incoming flight which is why they were late. I hope they are OK, but I'm glad I made my flight.

Flight takes off, make to STI. 2 hours late, but its still early. Down the escalator, pay my $10, on to baggage claim.

Standing at baggage claim watching bags go around...and around....and around. No suitcase. Ok. Some more should be coming out soon right? No. Me and another guy are the last 2 standing there. I hear a worker tell him "No mas"..."es todo" Now I don't know much spanish but I know what the hell No Mas means! This is some BS!

An agent comes and takes us into the baggage issues office. Ask my name. Oh yes, you bag is in Miami!

Huh?!

Yes, it will be here tonight and we will deliver it tomorrow morning. I'm back to this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sad-little-boy.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	51555

No clothes, no toothbrush, and worst of all no condoms!

I guess somebody is getting 'D'quicked' tonight!!

Nah, to each his own but not my style...I'm headed out to La Sirena I saw on the way to the hotel. I'm gonna make the most of this situation and I'm in the Su at Sosua Suites tomorrow.

This is why I always carry a carry on bag with clothes for two days, condoms, and all grooming products.

Submit "Back to Paradise I go!" to Digg Submit "Back to Paradise I go!" to del.icio.us Submit "Back to Paradise I go!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to Paradise I go!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments