EastCoast Blue

The Day I Met The Thunderstars

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
As we sat in the hot DR sun, we chatted and listened as Mr. JoeySterr described his recent visit to the Phils.

Take a look at his report here.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?334429-It-s-the-STERR-Trip-Report-Birthday-in-the-Philippines!/page27&highlight=

As Mr. Joeysterr spoke, That's when I see this amazing looking woman, she was European, tall, with a svelte body and beautiful creamy white skin. She was wearing shades and just oozed sensual sexuality, I was instantly attracted to this goddess.

She sauntered by and then she was gone.....

A few minutes later Hoseman, looks over says "The Thunderstars" , I turn and see Mr. Thunderstar, I'm sure he may look different to someone else but to me he looked like this

The picture of a very very happy man. He came to our table and greeted the Hoseman and introduced himself to me and Joeysterr, he then introduced his wife Mrs. Thunderstar (The Goddess) I admired him and envied him all in the same breath.

note: To the Thunderstar's I mean no disrespect at all, I think your both awesome in my book.

So awesome that if, I were to ever meet a woman like Mrs. Thunderstar, that will take part in my freaky lifestyle, I'm going to nickname her Mrs. Thunderstar.

Mr. Thunderstar told Hoseman a small bit of his evening, he said something along the lines of "We met and had some fun with xxxxxxx" In the back of my mind I was thinking, yeah, I bet you had fun, motherfucker! LOL nothing but respect for the Thunderstars.

Submit "The Day I Met The Thunderstars" to Digg Submit "The Day I Met The Thunderstars" to del.icio.us Submit "The Day I Met The Thunderstars" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Day I Met The Thunderstars" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The Thunderstars are cool peeps!
    I have watched them in action a couple years back in the bars. I hve to admit, they pull some fine chicas. Myabe one day I can be like them!!!