rahsta

07/2012 - The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
This isnt my drama (Thank god) Dude who is on this board asked Clari for a friend.. Que the friend. We hang out at WC then go to POP and hit club Pure or Copa as they call it.
I guess they never discussed price. Well we head back and as I get into my crib he calls me and says she is flipping out and wants money for her time.
I start to head there and Clari doesnt want me to get involved so she calls her friend. Her friend wants 1500 for her time or 3500 for the night. This is an obvious no brainer but as I said I dont think the negotiating was done prior.

As I walk I get the word that he paid the 1500 just to get rid of her. I honeslty was gon make her just leave but I can see how some want to avoid the drama. I guess dude is mad at me for that but hey eso que es.
1- He asked Clari for a friend and 2- He was supposed to handle his negotiations prior to heading home.

Just a thought.
He should of bent her over, fucked her then pay her 1500.
I wonder how much time she spent with him?

Submit "07/2012 - The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)" to Digg Submit "07/2012 - The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)" to del.icio.us Submit "07/2012 - The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)" to StumbleUpon Submit "07/2012 - The Quest.... VP's search for happiness (# 19)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments