kinglamar

Dont give begging ass kids in sosua money

Rate this Entry
While in sosua I found a girl who's personality I enjoyed, So I invited her to go to the beach with me the next day. So we plan to meet on the beach at 12 the next day. She arrives on time (I was amazed) we have a couple of drinks laugh and joke. Ok the back story to this girl is she has one kid the father of her child is no where to be found and she comes to sosua to make money for her and her son. Typical story. As we are sitting on the beach random kids keep coming to me with their hand out while rubbing there stomach try to express. I'm hungry gimme money for food. My dominicana that I was with told me. Don't give them money. These kids that live here are not starving. They are only asking for money to buy sweets.
Ok so the next kid comes and does the same thing to me. So she stops him and asks. Do you have a mother and father? The boy answers yes . Then she ask does you mother and father take care of you? The boy answers yes. Then she ask then why are you out here begging for money? The boy has a puzzled look and appears speechless. Then she says if you were my son I would beat your ass. The boy looks shocked and runs off. Then looks at me and says see. Im sure there maybe starving kids in dr but according to my lady friend most of them that are on beach are begging so they can buy candy they don't need

Submit "Dont give begging ass kids in sosua money" to Digg Submit "Dont give begging ass kids in sosua money" to del.icio.us Submit "Dont give begging ass kids in sosua money" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dont give begging ass kids in sosua money" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

oh that's to funny i know exactly what kids you are talking about they don't put there hands out to me no more. I tell them to find a job or go to school every time they try that shit, and your girl was right those kids are not starving and they have families
    Wow thats funny ? I remember one Sunday setting on the Beach with a friend when this Haitian kid came along and asked us for money so he could get food. We refused to give him any money but instead we give him the food we didn't want. Soon there after his brother joined him and they ate what we had left or didn't want on the plate. Howbeit, I will never forget standing there watching him and his brother eating the bones we left on the plate. We had just finished a slab of Big D's BQ. They didn't seem to me to being asking for money to buy candy. Shame on your Chica ! She is getting her's and we all got to eat. Don't hate the player hate the game!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DKallmighty
    Wow thats funny ? I remember one Sunday setting on the Beach with a friend when this Haitian kid came along and asked us for money so he could get food. We refused to give him any money but instead we give him the food we didn't want. Soon there after his brother joined him and they ate what we had left or didn't want on the plate. Howbeit, I will never forget standing there watching him and his brother eating the bones we left on the plate. We had just finished a slab of Big D's BQ. They didn't seem to me to being asking for money to buy candy. Shame on your Chica ! She is getting her's and we all got to eat. Don't hate the player hate the game!!!
    first off thanks for sharing your story. i was definetly thinking the same thing when those kids came up to me. i thought those kids where hungry and me a gringo with some money could help out. these kids where ones asking for money and doing flips on the beach. im sure there are poor hatians but according to my chica they were clearly dominican. according to her this is what they do. id have to say in her defense those kids didn't look hungry after i started to anaylize the situation. however thanks for your reply i hope she was right or telling the truth.
    One girl that I was talking to the beach said the same thing. She said begging kids become begging men because they never learn to work. She said that they can get out there and shine some shoes and sell some fruit if they want some money. She said that if I give them money now they will be hitting people across the head and robbing them later in life when they are older.
    They're like the homeless in NYC. If you offer to buy them food, they they rather have the cash