Malo

SOSUA: DANGEROUS CHICA ALERT!!!!!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
I am gonna add another dangerous chica to this thread.

When we were in Sosua last month my buddy and I had the misfortune of meeting a chica - that we would later refer to as 'snake' - on the beach. We named her snake because she is missing her two front teeth and is.....how can I say it....snakey!

Snake and a chica friend of hers joined us on the beach. We had a cooler with beers and they asked for beers (I think they were already half-cut) so we gave them a few. Anyway, they became really loud-mouthed and at one point Snake got into a shouting match with a 4 year old boy. I was becoming really embarrassed by the attention that was being drawn to us - it was a Sunday and there were a lot of people on the beach - and also because there a were a group of 4 or 5 cute chicas from SD sitting near us.

I couldn't stand the scene any longer so I decided to go for a swim in the ocean. My buddy pleaded for me not to stay in the water too long . I told Snake that I was going to swim to Puerto Plata and wouldn't be back.

I went in the water and when I returned the chicas were even more drunk and loud-mouthed. I asked my buddy if he had money so we could pay them to leave. He pulled 500 pesos out of his wallet, gave it to them and they finally screwed off. Shortly after they left he noticed that his waste pouch was missing - the bitches stole it. It turns out that when I was in the ocean the chicas distracted him and took the waste pouch when he wasn't paying attention. Fortunately, he only had a few pens in the pouch (they got no money).

He was really pissed at Snake. He saw her the next day at Central Bar with a guy but did not approach them as he did not want to cause a scene. I also saw her a couple times at night in Central Bar and one night we ran into her on the strip between Merengue Club and Happy Bar (she was hissing at us).

Snake is not hard to miss! As I mentioned, she is missing her 2 front teeth and also has a long scar on her back (my friend carried his camera with him for a few days afterwards in the hope that he would get a pic of her in the daylight, but was unsuccessful).

Snake is a light-skinned morena and has a decent body, probably in her late twenties. She hangs around Central Bar at night. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some form of mental illness. I would classify her as being in the bottom rung of prostitutes in Sosua.

Beware of Snake!

Submit "SOSUA: DANGEROUS CHICA ALERT!!!!!" to Digg Submit "SOSUA: DANGEROUS CHICA ALERT!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "SOSUA: DANGEROUS CHICA ALERT!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "SOSUA: DANGEROUS CHICA ALERT!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Monger Ramblings

Comments

Good info gad u made it with no incidents