Dave Diaz

Sira Ulo (Loco), Second Trip to Philippines (Bohol)

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
ONE DAY BOHOL TRIP:

We were too busy with girls to plan Bohol trip and almost we payed the price for that. I remember being too busy with the girl and asking cousin to go downstairs next door in tourist office to check prices for one day tour. It was actually more expensive of what I read on internet so we decided to find another one. I came to idea to check Jim`s Bohol Blog to find the name and telephone number of a guy who organizes tours. He (Albert) answered right away and we made a deal to see him next day at the port. Initial price was 2500 for the tour (up to four people) plus entrance fees which is additional 700 per person.
My cousin was determined not to bring any girl to the Island. I was thinking same but last minute changed my mind and called Micky to join me. She is a great girl who has a dream to travel the world and this trip would be her first step in fulfillment of this dream. Only problem was she couldn`t stay in my hotel as she is not 18 yet. Instead I told her to be at the reception 4:45am. I am sure she was too excited about this trip so she couldn`t sleep at all as she was at reception 3:30 already texting me. That night I finished session with the fresh farm girl at 2am and had less than one hour sleep.
We had some real drama on departure as I forgot to take enough money for the trip. Turn taxi back and fourth and the port was already packed with passengers. It was Easter time and not so easy to get ticket. My cousin came back with bad news...all tickets sold. There were only one boat leaving for Hetafe. We jumped in the boat not knowing that Hetafe is several hours away from Tagbilaran where Albert supposed to wait for us. Fortunately he called back and gave us instruction to take another taxi to Pier 4 to catch Super Cat Ferry. First one (6:45) was cancelled and we were able to get return ticket (8:30am/6:30pm). After 90min of pleasant ride we were in Tagbilaran 10am. Albert is a nice guy I can recommend anyone. It was 8hrs long trip. We saw on the way: old cathedral, some Spanish monuments, Tarsier Conservation Area, Butterfly Farm, Snake Farm, Floating Restaurant (buffet and the ride along the river included), Local Tribes, Hanging Bridge, Chocolate Hills etc.
We almost lost the boat back to Cebu as roads were packed with cars. Fortunately boat ride was delayed for half an hour. I still cannot believe we made this trip...

* First photo wrong boat for Hetafe. Fourth photo Super Cat Ferry Boat
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5643edited.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	70262   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5642.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	70263   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5639.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	156.5 KB 
ID:	70264   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5633.JPG 
Views:	340 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	70265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5629edited.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	70266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5619.jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	70267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5618.JPG 
Views:	412 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	70268   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5614.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	70269   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5613.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	70270   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5611.JPG 
Views:	390 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	70271  

Submit "Sira Ulo (Loco), Second Trip to Philippines (Bohol)" to Digg Submit "Sira Ulo (Loco), Second Trip to Philippines (Bohol)" to del.icio.us Submit "Sira Ulo (Loco), Second Trip to Philippines (Bohol)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sira Ulo (Loco), Second Trip to Philippines (Bohol)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments