EastCoast Blue

Scheming on a 3some

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
I wholeheartedly disagree with all the 3some nahsayers!

First and foremost if you aint man enought to slay 2 chicks together, then don't bring that upon yourself.

You are supposed to control the situation, tell them bitches what they should be doing, not waiting for them to direct themselves....type of bullshit is that.

Man, I have one in doggy while she eats the other chick out or have her waiting in doggy position until I get there! One is sucking the dick, best believe the other is licking the balls...fuck that.

Now choosing the hoes is where most dudes fuck up. You MUST choose the first one and make sure she's bi-sexual. Simply ask her, Do you like pussy? Do you like to eat pussy? questions like that.

Once you feel confident you have a sexy bi-sexual bitch that likes to eat pussy and vice versa, then you ask her which type of chicks she likes...ask her if she has preferences, point out a few to her. The whole process should be fun!!!

Then you bag the other chick and hit the telly. Then the real work comes into play, turn your Director on, order them around, control the show or like the hi-lighted quote above you will have two lazy bitches waiting around and doing nothing.

Hey, it's OK not every man is built to fuck two broads....and some times it takes practice, but it's definitely an experience that should not be passed up.

How can you not like this?????

Stack them bitches like Panckaes!!!

Submit "Scheming on a 3some" to Digg Submit "Scheming on a 3some" to del.icio.us Submit "Scheming on a 3some" to StumbleUpon Submit "Scheming on a 3some" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Monger Ramblings

Comments