Ter319

The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua

Rate this Entry
Is there any reason why everyone seems to leave out the Sea Breeze Hotel. I have stayed there a few times already, always had a good time and never any problems. Jihad and staff were always helpful. It's cheaper then New Garden, although it doesn't have the party atmosphere NG it's right around the corner. If I am missing out on something I would like to know whether be on the open board or private message

Submit "The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua" to Digg Submit "The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua" to del.icio.us Submit "The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seabreeze is a nice spot, i've stayed there about 15 times an it's nice,but i am be going to Don Antonio to see what that's like..
    Sea Breeze is an excellent option $40 bucks per night, decent security, close to everything.

I'm sure plenty of isoc still stay there, but the majority of posters have stayed there a million times and have moved on to the newer hotels or stepped up to condos and villas.