Phil Sosua

TNT72'S Fifth Trip

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
This whole fuction is REALLY fuzzy for me! I remember cracking jokes and had everyone laughing with me (or more likely, at me). I remember a crazy chica who didn't have on any panties that put my hand in her crotch and was stroking her pussy with it! (It's a rough life we lead there. Here in the states, women get pissed at my drunk ass).

The undercard fights start and Naptime and I decide to leave. We head over to Cuba Libre and I check it out. I'd never been there before. Naptime is talking to Fred, and it's dead there and I'm looking for some action!! Where else on that end of town do you go???

I walk in and immediately buy Luz a beer to keep her quiet about the pics!

I am really enjoying this blog. You are a man after my own heart as I relish a nice round brown also. Are any of these chicas mentioned like Luz and Isabela still working the Sosua scene? Has anyone recently seen them and do they still look the same? It seem to me a Chica should appreciate your posting of these fotos, what better way to create ass-traffic? Love to know when I go back this July where my dick can intersect with these pussies?

Submit "TNT72'S Fifth Trip" to Digg Submit "TNT72'S Fifth Trip" to del.icio.us Submit "TNT72'S Fifth Trip" to StumbleUpon Submit "TNT72'S Fifth Trip" to Google

Comments