osanhopps

Going To Spain

Rate this Entry
Friends,

I am sending this post for your opinions. I have a friend going to Spain for 6 months soon. She is the niece of my girlfriend. At first they did not want to tell of this planned trip. I really did not care if she goes or not. But I was very leary of the explanation. (Too sell Cosmetics). Yeah right! lol My question is this, what is the situation in Spain for Dominican women. I am hearing a lot of stories. She is a very beautiful girl of 21 years. And to be honest I wouldn't mine doing her myself if I wasn't in a relationship. Sorry I am still a monger. I feel if she was just going to sell cosmetics what was the big deal. But if she going to sell that ass, I still understand. We all must make money. I would show a pic but right now I don't know if she is p4p. Has anyone seen the monger world in Spain. What is your opinion.

Submit "Going To Spain" to Digg Submit "Going To Spain" to del.icio.us Submit "Going To Spain" to StumbleUpon Submit "Going To Spain" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have a friend in Spain right now. He told me that the girls are 50 euro for the hour and there are many clubs just like Passion's. The girls are from all around the world and there are many Dominican girls.
    Hey Osan, maybe you should post this as a new thread in the Europe forum. Blog posts are not very much seen thus unpopular and no responses.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...es-of-Interest

Sterr
    Respectfully , she is trying to BS you , so you will remain her lil securtiy blanket, just think for a moment, whould you tell anyone you going to sell your azz in spain?.. ..she realize if it does not work out, she may need your help/support.. they always keep you holding on if you allow them.. it's business, never personal and we know money rule the world! and good Pus..lol. keep your eyes open, and believe nothing.