papirazzi

Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........

Rate this Entry
This weekend I got a chance to do something that I haven't done in a long time.... I got to spend well over $300 dollars on a date and come up empty handed....well not all that empty handed. I was told that we should see each other again. Normally, I would chalk shit like this as a lose, but this girl was fucking sexy and as long I feel there is a good chance of me knocking it down, and I don't have to keep spending that kind of bread...than I'm all for the end game.

This story starts on Thursday night, when my boy Fabian calls to hang, and reluctantly I agree and tell him to meet me at Vodou Lounge in Bedstuy for a few drinks, then we would hit Bembe in Williamsburg for some Brazilian Bird watching. After I get in the cab, get to the lounge...Fabian texts me and cancels. Aight, I get a glass of Ron Zacapa Rum neat and scan the inside...nothing....just when I was about to grab a seat outside, I run into Sheena....a shortie I knocked down a few weeks ago, and has since been trying to hook up.....but she has that dog...(story to come in another blog entry). We kick it and set a date for Tuesday.

I make my way outside and run in to my homey Sabrina, a beautiful Hatiana, who waitresses there but is on her day off. She's having a drink with one of her girls and signals me to come over. I do, and notice her homey is sexy, so I go in. There is a good flow, we dance and drink and talk some more, but I realize this wasnt going to be an easy cookie to eat...so I suggest dinner and drinks for the next day. She agrees, numbers exchange and we all go seperate ways.

The next day she calls me and we set up time to meet. When the time came I drove to Harlem and picked up this chocolate beauty. We drive to the Meat Packing District and go to Abe & Arthurs for some food. The food was good...

All this with two glasses of wine....total=$225 including tip.

Sidenote: DAMN THIS PLACE HAD TALENT!

Afterwards we shoot over to Cigar Inn for a smoke...were all eyes r on us. We leave there after a few and bounce to BK for some dancing and some more drinking. The night winds down and I drive her back to Harlem...were my overtures were politely turned down. I kiss her good night and head home...on the drive back I kept thinking..that the amount I spent tonight was enough to get me laid at least three times...including food and drinks....DAMN......I MISS SU!!!!!

****sidenote : When i got home she called and asked me if I wanted to go to Giants/Jets game....she had box seats and wanted me to go...I guess the night wasn't a total lose.

Submit "Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........" to Digg Submit "Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........" to del.icio.us Submit "Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........" to Google

Comments

That meal looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    That meal looks great!
    It was a good meal and the place has a really good ambiance.
    Dating costs money. If you are looking for a girlfriend or wife, it won't be cheap.
    Dating costs money. If you are looking for a girlfriend or wife, it won't be cheap.
    NOOOOOOOOOO....not looking for either, but just wanted to try something I haven't done in well over a year and a half. A nice convo over some REALLY good food, granted my endgame was to knock her down(which IS going to happen), but I think...next time I'm just doing a wine bar or something of that nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt
    NOOOOOOOOOO....not looking for either, but just wanted to try something I haven't done in well over a year and a half. A nice convo over some REALLY good food, granted my endgame was to knock her down(which IS going to happen), but I think...next time I'm just doing a wine bar or something of that nature.

What will the wine bar cost?
    What will the wine bar cost?
    Way less than $300....probably around $100-$150 if you add in finger food, and that's more than two glasses or so.
    Only $150? Now if she was paying, then its worth a shot!
    That's how it goes Man, any chick worth dating is gonna cost you some bread to entertain her, unless your cooking at home or you just came home from jail, you know dudes on parole are getting all the bad bitches Son LMAO...
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar
    That's how it goes Man, any chick worth dating is gonna cost you some bread to entertain her, unless your cooking at home or you just came home from jail, you know dudes on parole are getting all the bad bitches Son LMAO...
    That and some STRAIGHT Cornballs!!!!
    Not all guys in jail have hot women. Only them young guys do for a time.
    Prostitutes are direct! They want money,you want sex,plain and simple! The regular chicas are going to play games and make you waste unnecessary money!I've been there before so take my advice and get a call girl or a prostitute from the street.Everybody pays,but no man should have to pay and suffer from blue balls!
    Yeah,everybody pays for sex at the end of the day! It's impossible to avoid,it's just avoiding getting overcharged or not getting your just desserts is what you can avoid!
    I love Vodou, my ex used to bar tend there for a hot sec!! Def got talent in there. Shit Bedstuy period has talent. That food does look good tho!!