papirazzi

DOGS!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
So the Labor Day Weekend has passed and I hope everyone got that last bit of summer fun in. I don't know about you, but it seemed like summer came and went with the spring breeze. Damn that was fast!!! The summer did have it's excitement though, and I'm looking forward to see what the Fall and Winter have in store.
Over the weekend I got invited to The Hamptons by the young lady I hung out with last week and spent $300+ to walked away with a kiss I turned that offer down,
as I wasn't in the mood to spend more money at the moment, but I had a feeling toto was on the menu.

I got another invite to hang at Martha's Vineyard with S...I met this chocolate honey in June and have been knocking it down from time to time. She really likes to fuck at her place only, despite my discomfort (I will explain, lol). I declined the invite, but she wouldn't take no for an answer, so she told me she would be back Monday and wanted me to come by that night. I said fuck it, yeah and made my way to her condo that evening.

When I got to the door I was greeted with a VERY NICE Vicky's two piece......AND TWO DOGS!!!! DAMNNNN... The first dog, a shih tzu, I knew of, but the new addition a baby mastiff..freaked me the FUCK OUT.... I was so ready to B-line it right the fuck out of there. I know you may be thinking "why the fuck is Papirazzi scared of dogs?" I'm not scared I just have issues with certain shit. You will understand once I'm done with the story.

I asked S how long she had the new addition and she told me a few days and grinned. I took a deep breath. This girl's body is fucking amazing. I'm granite and she knows it. She gives me a glass of Vodka (Bklyn Republic) and lights up one of my favorite sticks, La Aurora 107 Robusto. She rolls up some trees and at that point I know this is gonna be a wild night!!!

After some good smoke and drinks she grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. Those two fucking dogs in toe. I closed the door before they could get in the room. S drops to her knees and pulls my jeans down in one straight action. The suction on this girls lips is INCREDIBLE! It was hard to contain myself, but I did. I put this girl on the bed and went to work. Talk about being flexible...she was...we rock a few positions that required some serious flexibility (shit my back is kinda hurting), but the caveat was when she turn to me and said "I want you to pound my ass out!" with authority. She turned over, put her face to the bed, ass to the air and spread her ass out for me to enter. Before I entered, she stopped me and said "Papi, don't cum in that condom, do you understand? I WANT you to cum all over my face motherfucker!"

I hesitatingly agreed, because I knew what would come after.

Back to BEAST MODE, and I pounded that ass out. While I'm pounding, she is screaming and I tense up. I was about to cum, when she turned around and pulled the condom off. I splashed all on her face and she was loving it. I tried to put the granite in her mouth, but she wasn't having it. I collapse on the bed, and she gets up and heads for the door. What happens next, I still can't get with.

She opens the door and gets on all fours, and calls for the shih tzu, who runs over and begins licking my juices off her face, all this while the Mastiff is just looking. Man I've been with some freaks, but this girl...man this girl is by far, OUT THERE!!!! Good pussy though! After the dog licks that shit clean, she goes to the bathroom and washes up. I get up and close that fucking door...I don't want to see those fucking dogs. S comes out of the bathroom and asks me why I closed the door. I had to be honest, and I told her that I don't want to see the dog after watching it devoured my DNA. We chill for alittle and fuck some more, but without the dog scene again. In the morning she cooks me breakfast, and asks when she will see me again. I tell her, the next time she comes to my house. She looks at me and said only if I can bring the dog and grins...I give her the blank stare..

I don't think I will be seeing S anymore!!!!

Told you the summer had it's share of excitement.

Peace!!!

Submit "DOGS!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "DOGS!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "DOGS!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "DOGS!!!!!!" to Google

Updated 12-09-2012 at 11:30 PM by papirazzi

Categories
Misc Thoughts , Trip Reports & Pictures

Comments

I love your stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    I love your stories.
    We all have to hang out...I have more!!!!
    You missed the last dinner and you are missing the Invasion next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    You missed the last dinner and you are missing the Invasion next week.
    I'll make SURE NOT to miss the next dinner.
    New Rochelle at a top notch place!
    I cant believe i just read that... It was fucking awesome. Great blog entry and great story. I had a really weird night but this shit just made me forget about it. Hit me up when in New Ro guys....