joeysterr

Dominican Dave and Joey Sterr go Cherry Pickin in the Philippines. 9/26 to 10/4

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
lol i'm trying to get Sterr like with my camera. Still working on it though but thank you.

Anyone who hasnt already met the Sterr...The legend is real lol. We walk into a bar and all the chicas jump up and flock to him WHENNN YOUUU GET BACKKKKK....SEEEE HOW YOU AREEEE.....You hear it all lol.

That and the fame goes beyond just the Philippines, at the airport in japan, AA planes and Japan planes..doesnt matter they all know the Sterrr. They all want to run their fingers through his hair and get a chance to touch the Sterr. That and he's alot humbler than he should be...Its cool to hang out with a Celebrity on my first non DR trip.

for my Ninja The Sterr aka Jose

Submit "Dominican Dave and Joey Sterr go Cherry Pickin in the Philippines. 9/26 to 10/4" to Digg Submit "Dominican Dave and Joey Sterr go Cherry Pickin in the Philippines. 9/26 to 10/4" to del.icio.us Submit "Dominican Dave and Joey Sterr go Cherry Pickin in the Philippines. 9/26 to 10/4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dominican Dave and Joey Sterr go Cherry Pickin in the Philippines. 9/26 to 10/4" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments