Ok I discovered many people were using Opera so I did some research and even downloaded it to my PC.

Couple issues:
  • You don't have the WYSIWYG (What you See is What you Get) Editor, and might never get it! If you can live without it that's fine but otherwise everything appears as BBCode (eg. you see ]size=7[ tags when changing font size)
  • You don't see Thread Previews! When Firefox, Netscape, or IE users hover their mouse over a thread link they see a window with approximately 50 characters to see what the thread is about, more info then just reading the title. All you see is the link URL.
  • You don't see acronyms either which works under the same principle as the Thread Preview.
The good news is that the Mouse Hover, Thread Preview issue is fixed in Opera 9 Beta (9.0b), so download it and install it to a new directory. I wouldn't recommend upgrading your 8.54 version but as mentioned you can install it as separate installation and have both versions on your PC.

You help support and find bugs with a browser that you use! Plus you get to almost use the full functionality of ISOC!