Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Channel 4 filming in Sosua (Documentary)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts

Re: Channel 4 filming in Sosua (Documentary)

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    I tried to read this, but I really couldn't get everything in my window, made it difficult--it also gave me a headache... Moderators, can you please make this normal size for us people that don't need bifocals...

Thanks
    How's that!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DEPUTY DAWG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Thanks a million Deputy... I really just read what he wrote... I've told sultan... I hate it when people yell at me :-)

Thanks

I agree they should have not let them in . What are the bar owners thinking, As you said they will be cutting up sosua with their documentary and give it bad publicity which could result in city town council going on a social order camapaign to look better . They dont need the advertising as punters know where to find their action , i certainly would not want to be on that film

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Thought id put my 2 cents in on this subject.

Ive seen dozens of documentarys here in Canada on prostitution in Thailand, and Thailand is still booming as a sex toursist destination. I really dont know why this documentary would change things in Sosua.

If anything, these documentarys just informed the ones that didnt know sex was so readily avialable, that it actualy is and creates more tourism. I dont think the Dr government can afford to shut it down. It has to be a billion dollar industry and they cant afford to lose that. A worst case senerio would be a small crackdown, to show the world they do condom prositution, but, it wouldnt last long at all.
    Kind of like how Fidel did it in Cuba. And if i am completely wrong, and the dr does do a major crackdown, so be it. Its over priced there anyways and everyone can then go to the Philippines If it wasnt for the 18 hour flight, id be in the Philippines everytime.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    Well number of past partners is another reason that guys may never seriously 'wife up' a hooker...

But you believe in the 'hooker with a heart of gold'?
    I've met her. She endeared herself to me with the words: "tu quiero coulo, Papi? facial?" I didn't speak Spanish at all back then so she proceded to educate me with flawless demonstration as she unveiled her extensive talents, one by one until I was curled up in the fetal position totally spent.

Then, almost mercifully....she left.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I've met her. She endeared herself to me with the words: "tu quiero coulo, Papi? facial?" I didn't speak Spanish at all back then so she proceded to educate me with flawless demonstration as she unveiled her extensive talents, one by one until I was curled up in the fetal position totally spent.

Then, almost mercifully....she left.
    We were talkin about a heart not a pussy of gold

10. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Not necessarily so.

My every imaginable sexual need is well supplied at home. I don't do this because there's something wrong at home or there's any defect in my primary relationship. I do this because I must. There's a genetic predisposition for a man to spred it around and I'll tell everyone else exactly what I tell whomever preceded or will follow my current wife just as I told her: "As long as I'm handling our business and I remember the way home, don't fuck with me about my wind down time".

My wife comes from a polygamous society and she understands this. All women should understand this. It's a fact of nature. Any man who denies this fact is in fact attempting to redefine his nature. This doesn't work and causes stress. Strange punani from beautiful women half my age relieves stress. I choose relief.

When I was younger and trying to fit the round peg of my existence into the square hole of expectation I wasted a hell of a lot of time and energy trying to fight my nature to maintain marriages where I gave 90% to get 10%.

Fuck that! It's "me time". S.O.'s can get on the bus or jump the fuck off....no dif' to me.

a disposition you call it ...maybe you should read about evolutionl and find out that it is quite normal " to spread it around"...it is in the male genes to find perfection...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information