Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Chica blues" in Santo Domingo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

Re: "Chica blues" in Santo Domingo

Spent 9 days in the last month in different U.S. cities (hotels).

Acted upon the signals of "potential pussy" numerous times and the response I got was less than, "Yes, we can go out...I'll blow you." I never bothered to follow up.

Had a bank teller practically hold a sign up saying she was interested....when I went back specifically to see her, her game was, "I'm a little busy, I model on the weekends...I'm available Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays." "Yeah well, I'm not" was my thought....

"Model on the weekends?" yeah right....a size 8 sista, tryin to wear size 6 clothes.....

This DR shit will put put your brain straight and help you focus on the things most important in life....For me....it's workin my ass off to get money so I can go back to Putaville!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Capitan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: "Chica blues" in Santo Domingo

This pretty much sums up how I feel. Dating here cost money especially when you're dating over 30 women who think highly of themselves. I was talking to a cutie a couple of weeks back. She informed me one of her favorite things to do was eat at expensive restaurants. If I hooked up with her guess who would be footing the bill. Not to mention movies ($22 for two people), concerts (too expensive to even contemplate), birthday presents, xmas presents, valentines day, etc.. Shit I can't afford this I got a travel budget I have to contribute to.

No I'll stick with my DR regulars who are typically satisfied with beer and pizza (or chicken from the stand) and always grateful to have a little spending cash in the morning. Total expense probably on par with a dinner and a movie here in the states. But, the best thing is there's absolutely no doubt that I will get gloriously fucked as many times as I can urge my body to the task. Yes, you can find this at home, but the search, dollars spent, and potential for frustration far exceed the possibility of success. Better just to buy another ticket and spend your time working on self-improvement (learning spanish, working out) while you wait on the next trip.
    I pretty much agree with everything you're saying here (like I usually do :-)...I never get around to have a talk with you when I see you strolling around Sosua. Only exception I make is for just arrived in the country latinas over here. Luckily there are quite a few.
    El Hijo del Santo, El deseo de las mujeres, La enviada de los hombres, Polvo por el pueblo, Piedras por las ninas, Libertad por los Capos, La esperanza de Sosua, El Sindico de tu vida!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jd_mine For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information