Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you been there since Aug 15th?

Thanks

SDQ

With seven or eight trips now..i'm losing track...to SDQ..I have NEVER been asked for graft in incoming customs. In fact They just wave me past the Xray machine altogether. My first trip, on my way out, i had two drug guys question me for a bit, but my spanish was so poor they just gave up. After that, no problemas. BTW , get Ricardo Arjona's newer cd "Santopesado". The first track is "el problema", which is just one fuckin cool tune!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Why would they sweat anybody coming into the country at the customs station?

It would make more sense to get you when you exit the country and then again when you are coming into the US of A.

Thanks
    They're fretting over bringing stuff INTO DR, not out. Electronics, liquor, etc. That sort of thing. I guess the taxes are pretty steep.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Wacky Tobaccky

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost
    What About that Sticky icky can i get it in or should i cope when i get there? :roll:
    Dude have you ever read a High Times?

The first and absolute rule about smoke is...NEVER CROSS BORDERS WITH IT!

I think that rule is repeated once or twice a year. Sure when I go visit the folks in Chicago I will carry, but never across borders!

Thanks

sorry

I was Just curious because i heard theirs like the worst Mary in the DR...i was hoping to be able to come and burn the house down with all the Professional Mongers...but honestly it was one of those rare brain farts and i must admit was dumb to even think of trying... let alone askings you guys about it.... ops:

Thanks
    Hey little bro, you don't have to mess with any of that shit at any time in D.R., ya heah?: Dey don't take too kindly tuit! Lock yo' silly ass up fo' 10 years or mo', no questions axed... an dey got chicas runnin' stings fo' 'em, too! Jus' huntin' ta bus' yo ass! True dat!

Ya know what always works fo' me?:

A glass of Bordas wit' a splash of Brugal in one hand...an' a Leon Jimenez vanilla-flavored cigar in the other, buck nekkid, an' lookin' down into two beautiful chicas' faces....

You'll fagedahbout eeeeeeverything den bro, even yo' own name!

Try an' see if it ain't so! LOL

Thanks

Agree!

You aint lying. But I still would prefer thatt haze wrapped with that vanilla cigar wrap...lol but i will take chicas over chiba anyday.....hummm i still hate listening to all that yak yak yak sober but i guess a little incredible hulk would work...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost
    You aint lying. But I still would prefer thatt haze wrapped with that vanilla cigar wrap...lol but i will take chicas over chiba anyday.....hummm i still hate listening to all that yak yak yak sober but i guess a little incredible hulk would work...
    Incredible Hulk-->Hypnotic mixed with Hennessey...it turns dark green.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information