Thread: 16 May Elections - Will they affect mongering?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

16 May Elections - Will they affect mongering?

I just got info from a guy who lives in DR that they will have elections this Friday. He said most places would be closed. Does anyone know what places might be closed and for what period of time? Thanks!

Rodeo

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: 16 May Elections - Will they affect mongering?

No need to worry about a thing!!

Instead of a 50-1 chica/monger ratio, it will be more like 45-1...........

Either way, you win!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    No need to worry about a thing!!

Instead of a 50-1 chica/monger ratio, it will be more like 45-1...........

Either way, you win!

Very good point psriches

Speaking of ratios, the New England Patriots had an 18-1 ratio and lost big time!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

They don't close all places that sell booze for election day?
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

I don't think the election will impact mongering.

If you are a rookie and have no experience maybe but for vets its business as usual.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

I can't remember being here on election day which could mean I never was or it could mean that it wasn't different to notice. I have had some chicas tell me they have to vote it is mandatory. . .. now I don't know if they meant legally or family rules as many families get patronage jobs etc. So I can see many girls heading back to their hometown etc.

Me? I think I will head to Cats. I stopped in for a beer last night after a few at Shylo. Killing time till my amiga showed up. Cats is not that far from the Metro station and neither is Shylo.. . . .. not real close but closer than my apt and they have colder beer.

I spoke to the girl running it and mentioned Grey Dread. I asked if she had a regular customer that wore dreads. She smiled and quickly said his name . . . . .or atleast whatever name she know him by. She mentioned that he was there recently and he took lots of pics of the chicas. . . . I played stupid and said really? lol Just in case.

She says she will have strippers there thursday and will be open. One stripper is supposed to be venezuelan. So I guess that is where I may hang out thursday night.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I can't remember being here on election day which could mean I never was or it could mean that it wasn't different to notice. I have had some chicas tell me they have to vote it is mandatory. . .. now I don't know if they meant legally or family rules as many families get patronage jobs etc. So I can see many girls heading back to their hometown etc.

Me? I think I will head to Cats. I stopped in for a beer last night after a few at Shylo. Killing time till my amiga showed up. Cats is not that far from the Metro station and neither is Shylo.. . . .. not real close but closer than my apt and they have colder beer.

I spoke to the girl running it and mentioned Grey Dread. I asked if she had a regular customer that wore dreads. She smiled and quickly said his name . . . . .or atleast whatever name she know him by. She mentioned that he was there recently and he took lots of pics of the chicas. . . . I played stupid and said really? lol Just in case.

She says she will have strippers there thursday and will be open. One stripper is supposed to be venezuelan. So I guess that is where I may hang out thursday night.

Well cats is on my list of places to check out so maybe we will meet you up there for a couple beers on thurs prtyr2. Ill give a call we should be in the city by 3pm.

Thread Information