Thread: (Quick Pic) Returned on Monday and ready to Re-up

Thanks

(Quick Pic) Returned on Monday and ready to Re-up

All ready planning the trip back in October...
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: (Quick Pic) Returned on Monday and ready to Re-up

you mind elaborating..........

Thanks

organizing pics report to follow

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Thats what we need. Back to DR pics....

Thanks dtown.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Crystals. That chica is a little brick house. Solid as they come.Great body. Cute, but not pretty. However, she can come over to my apartment any damn time she wants.
    I'll even pay her.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Crystals. That chica is a little brick house. Solid as they come.Great body. Cute, but not pretty. However, she can come over to my apartment any damn time she wants.
    I'll even pay her.
    Sage,

Could not have explained her any better myself ...That was how we pretty much played it..."Good guys" during the day..Crystal's by night (we went there twice in 5 nights)...It looked like the "non pro" action (I use the term loosely) might take a trip or two to breakdown the "wall"...So we used Crystal's as the release spot. We got a whole lot of numbers, e-mails, and hi5.com accounts and all that bullshit..A few chics actually called all ready..so next trip they better be fucking or it is on to the next..I can chat with chicks on the phone right here in the US...Also what is the deal with the barmaids and waitress in Sousa..Are they on the "menu" as well?

Note about Crystal's:
    It was hard to work around the salida because most of the chicks actually live in Crystals, and it seems like they are running a tight ship. One girl said they only go out to shop and eat and come back? Don't know how true that is..but as long as I was able to pop a couple off before they left in the morning I was good...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nice dtown. we're waiting for more...
    monger with discretion

Thanks

Man I must have hide my memory card in a good spot in my luggage..That is the one with the good shit..Anyway here are some more Crystal chics chillin around the villa..Don't mind dude in the back ground he was our DR cabbie..Good guy and had a nice clean van..
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Thanks

thanks for the pics am planing to go in sept

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtown_4life View Post
    Sage,

Could not have explained her any better myself ...That was how we pretty much played it..."Good guys" during the day..Crystal's by night (we went there twice in 5 nights)...It looked like the "non pro" action (I use the term loosely) might take a trip or two to breakdown the "wall"...So we used Crystal's as the release spot. We got a whole lot of numbers, e-mails, and hi5.com accounts and all that bullshit..A few chics actually called all ready..so next trip they better be fucking or it is on to the next..I can chat with chicks on the phone right here in the US...Also what is the deal with the barmaids and waitress in Sousa..Are they on the "menu" as well?

Note about Crystal's:
    It was hard to work around the salida because most of the chicks actually live in Crystals, and it seems like they are running a tight ship. One girl said they only go out to shop and eat and come back? Don't know how true that is..but as long as I was able to pop a couple off before they left in the morning I was good...
    It's true that Leno runs a tight ship if they live above the disco. They are on the clock if they leave to go shopping or to the salon. Too long and they have to pay a salida to get back in. They pay rent to live there as well.

But if you go in without being taken in by a taxi you can get a cheaper salida because the house doesn't have to kick back any commission to the taxi driver. Need to negotiate with the manager when leaving with the chica.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    It's true that Leno runs a tight ship if they live above the disco. They are on the clock if they leave to go shopping or to the salon. Too long and they have to pay a salida to get back in. They pay rent to live there as well.

But if you go in without being taken in by a taxi you can get a cheaper salida because the house doesn't have to kick back any commission to the taxi driver. Need to negotiate with the manager when leaving with the chica.
    Thanks Billy that explains a lot..We told the taxi driver to take us to a regular club on the first night and we ended up here..Didn't know he got a little somthing off the top..I thought that went down only in Santo Domingo..Plus he was a driver back and forth from Puerto Plata to Sousa for 5 days so he made a killing

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

[quote=dtown_4life;468582]Sage,

Also what is the deal with the barmaids and waitress in Sousa..Are they on the "menu" as well?

Often but not always the barimaids and waitresses are on the menu, but you generally have to work a little harder. It is normally not just point and clickas the regular putas are. You have to play nice with them and if they like they will go with you or meet you after they are off. But if they go they expect to be blessed with a few of your pesos also.

Thanks

[QUOTE=yayow;489292]
    Sage,

Also what is the deal with the barmaids and waitress in Sousa..Are they on the "menu" as well?

Often but not always the barimaids and waitresses are on the menu, but you generally have to work a little harder. It is normally not just point and clickas the regular putas are. You have to play nice with them and if they like they will go with you or meet you after they are off. But if they go they expect to be blessed with a few of your pesos also.
    Thanks for the info..The P4P is not the issue, just trying to slowly branch out from the point and click

Thanks

nice pics dude. Plan to go there soon too

20. The Following User Says Thank You to moyho For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mets View Post
    thanks for the pics am planing to go in sept
    Yep I will be back there in Sept myself for 9 days 8 nights. Although SD has the better nightlife (night clubs, restaurants, more variety of chicas). I liked the "open air" and slower pace of Puerto Plata/Sousa when on an extended vacation.

To do list for next trip:
    1) Check out more of the PP night life (or lack there of).. I would like to see what Coco Bongo is like for myself because I have heard a variety of things

2)Visit Ocean World
    I will more than likely go with a chica(latin cupid hook-up)..but there is some talent to be found there..both staff and visitors.

3) Test my improved spanish and step to those cute ass shop girls and chicas walking down the street you always wonder about..

4) Day trip to Santiago
    5) Day trip to Cabarete

Small tasks for the vets but more complicated for a second time visitor...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

4) Day trip to Santiago
    5) Day trip to Cabarete

Small tasks for the vets but more complicated for a second time visitor...
    IMHO, I would skip the day trip to Santiago. You're going to at least spend 3 hrs rt drivetime. You're better off making it an overnighter.

Thread Information