Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hector Acosta - "El Torito" - 6/15/08 in NYC area

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: Hector Acosta - "El Torito" - 6/15/08 in NYC area

so the concert was a bust

these things never start on time, and always start in the wee hours of the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Hey, I got there at 9:45, and we hung out in the car drinking, I was with the GF and her Colombian amiga. We finalyy got out of the car around 10"30 and talked our way in for 20 a head. Said we were staying across the stree at the Courtyard hotel, and jusrt wnat to have a few drinks. The place got to hopping around 11:30 good selection of music, and we danced and sweated with the crowd. But when 1:30 came around and all I saw were about 10 microphones and no instruments lined up on stage, we decided we had enough and left. I looked for you but never did see u?

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Exacto!! We still had a good time tho, the music was great, the place has a nice sized dance floor, and sat nights is Latin night. But for a Sunday eve. they definetly came on too fucking late.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    so the concert was a bust

these things never start on time, and always start in the wee hours of the morning
    Not what I would call a bust but for a Sunday night it did start way too late. I stayed for the duration and needless to say work was a mess yesterday.

Jimbo - I was up front at the bar right near the stage for the whole night when not on the dance floor. Was it me or was there some absolutely beautiful young Latinas there? It certainly had a bit of a Classicos feel to it with the large number of ladies there.

The music was excellent as Jimbo said and the palace was jumping most of the night.

El Torito was as always outstanding.

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I was hanging out at the table just off the dance floor ( no chairs) adjacent to where u were at. It was crowded, but we should have been able to spot each other. I also had ordered some chicken wings near the kitchen area, and than hung out at the table near there as well. I often went outside to cool off. Next event??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    I was hanging out at the table just off the dance floor ( no chairs) adjacent to where u were at. It was crowded, but we should have been able to spot each other. I also had ordered some chicken wings near the kitchen area, and than hung out at the table near there as well. I often went outside to cool off. Next event??
    I do not know how we missed each other.

The next show? I know that Krisspy is around now but I saw him back in March at Amazura and he would not be someone for me to go and see again.

Hopefully my next show will be one down in DR next month!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information