Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oct 9 - 17th??

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Looks like you guys didnt help me for shit with this topic.... Oh well I guess I'll find out when I get down there... Donnie T maybe we will hook up and go to a concert this weekend... and if all goes well you can stop by Mao and hit up this club my friend is supposed to be opening next Saturday night....
    Well I will still be giving my Papi Chulo lessons like you mentioned in your original post!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    you can be your papi chulo self and I will be the Tigre Mafioso that i am... Im praying i get a good Bachata Concert in DR this week...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Swingers huh... anyone wanna take a trip to Kansas... As for swingers... If I was married there is no fucking way I would let another man fuck my wife... But if I didnt care about the bitch which is kinda how I feel with the chics im currently messing with... then im all for it! haha
    So does that mean I can get a bbbjcim from your girl...

Hey its just a joke don't beat me up when I get off the plane in Sosua.

Thanks
    you can be your papi chulo self and I will be the Tigre Mafioso that i am... Im praying i get a good Bachata Concert in DR this week...
    Relax pink pussy cat...I had better see some quality pics when you get back from DR...

Prove to me that you deserve the title El Tigre.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Swingers huh... anyone wanna take a trip to Kansas... As for swingers... If I was married there is no fucking way I would let another man fuck my wife... But if I didnt care about the bitch which is kinda how I feel with the chics im currently messing with... then im all for it! haha
    So does that mean I can get a bbbjcim from your girl...

Hey its just a joke don't beat me up when I get off the plane in Sosua.
    Man you can have the whore, send me your address I am sure she will come to you. She came to Florida looking for me earlier this year from Chicago. She showed up a week before my first ever trip to the DR. I fucked her a few times but when I got back I kicked her out (my roommate let her stay when I was gone).

Told her never come back, tried to tell me she got pregnant too.

Thanks
    Thanks I guess...

Thanks
    What the FUCK does this have to do with me going to a concert this coming week!!!

Thanks
    What the FUCK does this have to do with me going to a concert this coming week!!!
    Absolutely nothing...but I think you need a nap...

Thanks

Sexo Y Rock N Roll.

Hi B.B. I am a Big Time Monger and have been all over South America and Mexico too and Canada Eastern part plus 49 states. Dude most young Kids these days also like diverse style from Hard rock,Metal,Punk,Alternative,Gothic to other styles. Mexico,Peru and Brazil of course is one example and this cutting edge music exists in THE DR in so far Santiago and Santo Domingo not sure in other cities. Haiti probably no but I even heard of a band in this type of nature in Kingston Jamaica. In Puerto Rico this is Big time. I think too many Latinos and Gringos portay the Latino Image this way and it is too Me very wrong and sterotypical. Damn Too think When I was in Ecuador too cause Garbage like RE Gay ton is so Big only Arabs and Mestizos like this garbage WRONG. B.b. check out this website www.dimensionoculta.com It is agood site for THE DR. I am not knocking you just this music. I think you gave me some good info on other things in THE DR a few days ago. I tried that page www.justmorerecords.com but it seems not to be working now. BTW How Old Are you? I am 36 years old. I hope you understand this. Later,Sincerly Arecho M. < Sexo And Rock N Roll Always>

Thanks
    im 30... I dont like metal... im happy to know you do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information