Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2004 - HOTEL EUROPA SOSUA - Part 1

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    It's amazing how 2 people can look at the same thing and come away with two entirely different impressions.

I had no real complaints with Europa at all. I especially like where it's located. I was treated well by management (except for the non wakeup call), the room was clean, the AC worked just fine, the chicas weren't given any excess grief, security was fine, and the price was like $37 a nite for a 2br/2ba apartment. There are prolly better places in Sosua-like the resorts-but I doubt the price would be anywhere near the Europa.

I also realize it's in a Third World country.

One note-from what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...
    Some non-palace chicas do feel a little nervous going to the palace. They walk in and get the Hoe stare down, like why are you servicing him when there are 6 of us sitting here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    It's amazing how 2 people can look at the same thing and come away with two entirely different impressions.

I had no real complaints with Europa at all. I especially like where it's located. I was treated well by management (except for the non wakeup call), the room was clean, the AC worked just fine, the chicas weren't given any excess grief, security was fine, and the price was like $37 a nite for a 2br/2ba apartment. There are prolly better places in Sosua-like the resorts-but I doubt the price would be anywhere near the Europa.

I also realize it's in a Third World country.

One note-from what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...
    Some non-palace chicas do feel a little nervous going to the palace. They walk in and get the Hoe stare down, like why are you servicing him when there are 6 of us sitting here?
    I brought a non-pro to BlackBeards. The hoe stare down was worse. You will have like 10-20 hoes sweating you....rolling there eyes and shit like dat.

Thanks

europa

I stayed at the Europa in september during the hurricane.I had no problems.I thought it was much better and cleaner then the palace.The a/c was good.Ihad hot water,which I did not at the palace.There is 24 hour security that sits outside with a stotgun all night.He saved another monger from Harlem when i was there.The mongewr was getting jumped by 4 dominican men right outside the hotel and the security pulled out the shotgun and saved the monger from catching a beatdown.Also the pool was cleaned everyday.WQhen I was at the palace the pool was horrible.Clean towels.The onl bad thing I could say about europa is the women working behind the desk were cold and not very nice.and there resturant sucked.But i will stay there again.They even have rooms with a nice jacuzzi inside the room.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,386 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: europa

Quote Originally Posted by furystudio
    ...Ihad hot water,which I did not at the palace...
    I guess you missed the switch for the hot water heater too! I missed it my first time.

I wonder what the other monger did to get the beat down.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    I guess you missed the switch for the hot water heater too! I missed it my first time.

In three years roaming the streets of Sosua, I never saw anyone get jumped?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Q & A Man

In three years roaming the streets of Sosua, I never saw anyone get jumped?
    In prolly 8 trips to Sosua since '88, I have NEVER seen anyone get mugged, even in the barrios late at nite. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've just never seen it...

Thanks

Problem is those teeny, tiny hot water heaters in the room. Maybe enoughhot water for ONE shower.

So who bathes first: the chica (to clean and get into The Mood from washing with warm water), or the guy (risking the chica to get a dose of cold water-and the potential of losing her freak)?

Choices, choices...

OH! I know!!!! BOTH at the same time!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    They need to be supervised or else, the hand towels, the soap and anything they can take will be gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts
    CENSORED

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

That happened to me as well. Stayed at the Palace my whole trip and couldn't figure out how i got hot water once in awhile. I didn't know there was a switch that turned it on until the end.

Thanks
    No the hot water problem wasnt the switch b/c I had John's worker(i forget his name)come to the room and he tryed the switch and it still didnt work.Also the other monger got jumped b/c he had his guy go buy him some dominos and the guy switched the price from 150 pesos to450 pesos with a swipe of a pen .And later that night the monger saw the guy again and confronted him outside of the hotel .And I guess the guy was with a bunch of his friends who then transformed on the monger and thus the security guard had to save him.

Thanks
    No the hot water problem wasnt the switch b/c I had John's worker(i forget his name)come to the room and he tryed the switch and it still didnt work.Also the other monger got jumped b/c he had his guy go buy him some dominos and the guy switched the price from 150 pesos to450 pesos with a swipe of a pen .And later that night the monger saw the guy again and confronted him outside of the hotel .And I guess the guy was with a bunch of his friends who then transformed on the monger and thus the security guard had to save him.
    I have said it before and I will say it again...

NEVER START A FIGHT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY! YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

*especially over US$10! :roll:

Thanks
    CENSORED

Thanks
    I agree,i would never start a fight for a couple hundred pesos but this guy did.And he almost paid for it

Thanks
    If you feel that strongly about it pay a local Policia the $11 and he'll do a Rodney King on the guy for you.(unless it is his cousin)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuhomet
    If you feel that strongly about it pay a local Policia the $11 and he'll do a Rodney King on the guy for you.(unless it is his cousin)
    If its his cousin he will do it for $15
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nuhomet
    I saw some Dominican style police justice down there my last trip. The cop elbowed the arrested while they were sitting in the back of the police car, of course the guy's hand were behind his back handcuffed so no way to even block the elbow. I just saw the head snap back and somethign spray on the rear window and then they drove off. Made a decision never to be in that position!

PS. Nuhomet you need to change your Avatar. I rather see WSJ3 pics with Remy + strudel then your Avatar!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    oh and for the record... Trip #8 is this week and I have never seen anyone (monger) get jumped or robbed... Heard of a few pickpockets but thats about it.... P.S. i have been to some ghetto type places as well.. and usually wear a chain bracelet and watch and have stacks of pesos... cause im a fuckin Gangsta Jew in NY so why the fuck not in DR... haha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    oh and for the record... Trip #8 is this week and I have never seen anyone (monger) get jumped or robbed... Heard of a few pickpockets but thats about it.... P.S. i have been to some ghetto type places as well.. and usually wear a chain bracelet and watch and have stacks of pesos... cause im a fuckin Gangsta Jew in NY so why the fuck not in DR... haha
    Again thank you for making me laugh at work...

See you next week BB. By the way since I am now in my grammatical phase of learning Spanish can you correct your sig. The adjective goes AFTER the noun...Mr. Tigre Blanco!

Thanks
    CENSORED

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information