Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/2006 - blacksultan in costambar--Part 4

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: blacksultan in costambar--Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    Come to find out that the guy who was passing around the posts has locked up one of the chicas who used to work here named Rosie (not the Rosie who works is Sosua and used to work at Blackbeards). Anyway, he needed info on a salon for her and went straight to ISOC. Other girls were reading the posts and after looking at it, I saw that it was one of Weyland's posts about his trials and tribulations trying to live here.
    I shall be speaking to my legal advisers. I haven't received any royalties for this publication of my creative work.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    ... many of the regulars are here: diana, manueca, zuleika, paola, daxilva, andy, elizabeth, isabelle, inez, amanda, wendy, nadine (and the other haitian chicas), vicki, kenia, yazi, and many more who can't think about right now. Yesterday, the place was packed with chicas. There are couple who used to work at Franks who are here now and after talking to a few, they say that that Ana Mirian has fallen off but I plan to check on this myself sometime this week.
    Funny, a few weeks ago the new mamasan told me Andi and Nadine had left and Andi has been hooking in Sosua. Maybe the new regime has offered the girls a better deal in some way because when I visited the talent was pretty thin.

As for Ana Mirian I thought the selection on my last two visits was the best I had seen there, but I may have been on bad nights previously. As I am typing this at FoD there are six girls from Ana Mirian plus a couple of the staff here (my old lady and Marlie) and the ever-present Natalie all frolicking topless (Diana and Ada are bottomless too) in the pool and jacuzzi with a party of ten guys just flown in. Hey, that's only nine chicas for ten guys. I better slip into my bikini and earn some spending money. Wendy (not the BB Wendy) is the class act, Solidad is here with a totally different look, and two others I don't recognise.

All this is making me horny so I am thinking of prowling the bars of PP for something cheap and nasty tonight. I have had so many disappointments with flaca lately I may bring back a typical Dominican whore with a phat ass.

It is a hard life reporting from the front line but I feel I owe you guys something so I will go downtown although I would rather curl up with my Spanish textbook.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts

Butt phat asses can be a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DEPUTY DAWG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I shall be speaking to my legal advisers. I haven't received any royalties for this publication of my creative work.

Funny, a few weeks ago the new mamasan told me Andi and Nadine had left and Andi has been hooking in Sosua. Maybe the new regime has offered the girls a better deal in some way because when I visited the talent was pretty thin.

As for Ana Mirian I thought the selection on my last two visits was the best I had seen there, but I may have been on bad nights previously. As I am typing this at FoD there are six girls from Ana Mirian plus a couple of the staff here (my old lady and Marlie) and the ever-present Natalie all frolicking topless (Diana and Ada are bottomless too) in the pool and jacuzzi with a party of ten guys just flown in. Hey, that's only nine chicas for ten guys. I better slip into my bikini and earn some spending money. Wendy (not the BB Wendy) is the class act, Solidad is here with a totally different look, and two others I don't recognise.

All this is making me horny so I am thinking of prowling the bars of PP for something cheap and nasty tonight. I have had so many disappointments with flaca lately I may bring back a typical Dominican whore with a phat ass.

It is a hard life reporting from the front line but I feel I owe you guys something so I will go downtown although I would rather curl up with my Spanish textbook.
    Weyland, go get you a nice phat DOOKEY DOMINICAN ASS and leave the flaca alone for a minuto. More cushion for the muthafuckin pushin my friend!!!
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yo sultan glad to see you are getting your poontang in BB hope to get a full report when you come back.
    I'm heading down there on Sept 29, so don't wear out all that pussy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This mof should be banned!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hempstead25 View Post
    interesting...mofo's are printing out post and chicas are finding them not smart at all...great recon sultan! keep it up.

Thanks

Well guys yesterday was an eventful day here at BBs. Real early saturday morning about 3 am, I was sleeping soundly with 2 chicas and some guy (I forgot which country he is from) refused to pay a chica after he got through fucking here and flipped the fuck out and ran across the 3rd floor screaming "POLICIA!!!!!!!!" when he thought she had some kind of weapon. Now any of you who have been to Blackbeard's knows that late at night things are pretty quiet so this muthafucka proceeds to wake up most of the guys on the 3rd floor and pulling people out of their rooms to see the commotion. After about 15 minutes of bullshiting he finally gave her some pesos. I was sleep so I got this information at breakfast. I just find it amazing how some muthafuckas can be stupid and cheap and have no consideration for others when the cant handle their shit correctly. Anyway, I menaged with a new chica here named Sandra who was kind of cute and a nice person but she really was not that great fucking but her HEAD game was solid. I took a pick and will try to post it when I get back (bear with me since I am dealing with disposible cameras). India rolled up in this muthafucka looking fine as ever. If any of you guys know who have been with her, her pussy is the fucking bomb and she holds it in the cut. I will be hitting it sometime this week. I gotta go now cause somebody else has to use the computer so I will finish this report a little later.
    Last edited by blacksultan; 08-20-2006 at 11:55 AM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knotty View Post
    I think this will make Jayman REALLY HAPPY!!!!
    She will probably be married to some sucker she met at Blackbeards Monger Retirement Village before he gets there

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looks like a hell of an evening for you buddy, I will be calling around 4:00 see how you doing plus to make my reservations.

Thanks

I'll help you post some when I get there.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 762 Posts

Sultan,
    See u soon

Thanks

Its a wrap, I am going have to form voltron up in Escarlett.

Thanks

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLUT!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG View Post
    I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLUT!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY HOUR WITH ESCARLETT AND INDIA?????
    I NEED SOME OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!! WITH PICS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DEPUTY DAWG For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG View Post
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!! WITH PICS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!

India is down and now all I have to do clear it with Escarlett and it is a go.
    I am beat right now!!!! 2 happy hours (1 was non-lesbo and other was totally lesbo in the jacuzzi and in my room) and 1 one on one. This is turning out to be a pretty good day. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?????

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Details man!!!!!!!!!Details..........Or just show the pics in 3 days!!!!!!!! as well as the chicas in person!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

damnn sultan i envy ur asss damnn we were just talking about thT SHIT AT THE bbq I AM GLAD TO SEE UR GETTING TO HIT THAT ASS INDIA AGAIN damn i will in that shit in sept for sure --- as for the happy hour with those two would be intresting since one is wild as fuck and the other is calmer -well good luck
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Sultan, it looks like you picked a great time to go down. I can't remember the last time I heard about so many chicas being at Blackbeards. Enjoy, and keep us posted!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

Great onsite reporting, can't wait to get back, hope you got picks of the lesbian happy hour

31. The Following User Says Thank You to remyman41 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sultan I want a good report on Scarlett, and tell me is Amanda around? Mirage when are you going down?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information