Thread: Two cousin putas in Santo Domingo

Thanks

Two cousin putas in Santo Domingo

All the talk about on-line chicas reminded me I had photos of two first cousins that act as a tag team. In the photo where to two are together, the young one is Yamilka (left) and the other woman is Maribel (right). The last two photos are the ones they are using on Latineuro.

As I said, they are first cousins. But they are a couple as well. They don't like to talk about it due to the fact they are related. They work as a team and try and get two mongers at one time. The two have sex with each other while the mongers watch. Then, Maribel loves to take the two men on by herself. Maribel takes her young cousin with her as she is getting up in age and needs that hook.

What is great about these two is they take their own photos of their sessions! They are not shy. I saw photos of an orgy they were involved in inside of a hot tub. But unfortunately, i couldn't get those photos. It was a hot tub full of putas and two lucky Americans. The first photo is of Maribel and one of the lucky guys. Maribel and Yamilka were the only two putas to stay the whole night. That was taken the next morning

There was a concert last Saturday in the Jaguar Hotel. Maribel told me she talked one of the band members into paying her $200.00. She would have taken $60.00. Jajajajaja. The photo of her in the white dress was taken just as she was leaving to go to the concert.

Maribel also works with a blanca chica named Melissa. I use to have a photo of her as well, but I can't find it. She is Hermosa!!! Maribel handles all of the business. I have two phone numbers on her. Deleted and Deleted.
    Last edited by Vincent Vega; 07-05-2008 at 12:27 AM. Reason: No tele numbers

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Re: Two cousin putas in Santo Domingo

what was the cost for them....
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

Thanks

I think they charge 3000 pesos per monger. I have an update. Maribel and Melissa are working in Puerto Plata the next two days and they will be moving to Sosua towards the weekend. They will then go back to Santo Domingo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Vega For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this Maribel has an incredible body. Do you think they come to POP every week. I will be there next week and would love to sample the goods

TO UPHOLD...TRUTH...JUSTICE...AND THE MONGER WAY

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

ass is looking right in that 4th pic!!!!!

Thanks

No, this is the first time that I know of she has gone to POP. She is with the girl I mentioned and a second chica. They took the bus to POP from SDQ. She is there right now. However, I didn't know we couldn't post phone numbers. So, I guess you will just need to stumble across her.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent Vega For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wmarks345 View Post
    No, this is the first time that I know of she has gone to POP. She is with the girl I mentioned and a second chica. They took the bus to POP from SDQ. She is there right now. However, I didn't know we couldn't post phone numbers. So, I guess you will just need to stumble across her.
    Last night i went to bed smiling after i saw the phone numbers...today i wake up and they are gone...i was going to try to book a session when i get there next week....now i will have to put on my hunting gear and look for new kill....this is worst than when my dad told me that Santa wasnt
    real....he was kidding....right?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark Kent For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

There is no reason to post a chicas number on the open board.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 699 Posts

Wow. even LatinEuro.com is full of hoes. I thought it was a respectable site.

All the talk about on-line chicas reminded me I had photos of two first cousins that act as a tag team. In the photo where to two are together, the young one is Yamilka (left) and the other woman is Maribel (right). The last two photos are the ones they are using on Latineuro.

As I said, they are first cousins. But they are a couple as well. They don't like to talk about it due to the fact they are related. They work as a team and try and get two mongers at one time. The two have sex with each other while the mongers watch. Then, Maribel loves to take the two men on by herself. Maribel takes her young cousin with her as she is getting up in age and needs that hook.

What is great about these two is they take their own photos of their sessions! They are not shy. I saw photos of an orgy they were involved in inside of a hot tub. But unfortunately, i couldn't get those photos. It was a hot tub full of putas and two lucky Americans. The first photo is of Maribel and one of the lucky guys. Maribel and Yamilka were the only two putas to stay the whole night. That was taken the next morning

There was a concert last Saturday in the Jaguar Hotel. Maribel told me she talked one of the band members into paying her $200.00. She would have taken $60.00. Jajajajaja. The photo of her in the white dress was taken just as she was leaving to go to the concert.

Maribel also works with a blanca chica named Melissa. I use to have a photo of her as well, but I can't find it. She is Hermosa!!! Maribel handles all of the business. I have two phone numbers on her. Deleted and Deleted.

Thread Information