Thread: Gringa Sex Tourists

Thanks

Gringa Sex Tourists

Programme shown on UK station channel4 last night on female sex tourists in DR.

Not available online yet but it should be soon at this link.
    http://www.channel4.com/video/brandl...and=manhunters

Interesting to see the Dominican guys at work
    Last edited by Jay_t; 12-03-2008 at 04:50 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay_t For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Gringa Sex Tourists

Thanks. I missed it but will look out for it online.

Are you British Jay_t? English?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Thanks. I missed it but will look out for it online.

Are you British Jay_t? English?
    Northern Ireland - British passport.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_t For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_t View Post
    Northern Ireland - British passport.
    You will do well once this site has been fully upgraded. Don Tomas is promising to give preferential treatment to fellow Irishmen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I watched it Tues night, had a discussion with fellow mongers about female tourists when I was there in Oct and all agreed that women were basically there for the same reasons as us......................

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johnhuk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnhuk View Post
    I watched it Tues night, had a discussion with fellow mongers about female tourists when I was there in Oct and all agreed that women were basically there for the same reasons as us......................

One thing that really gets under my skin is the oft-mentioned(and extremely obvious) observation that these women go to places like the DR to monger because they can't get any at home. Well DUH.......

I guess people who lead conservative, tight-assed lives would find these types of stories titillating or strange, like going to the circus and visiting the "Freak Show" tent.

To me there is nothing all that fascinating about this subject, nor is there anything particularly enlightening about why either side engages in this type of activity. I certainly don't need to listen to the justifications of a Dominican hustler as to why he feels he needs to choose this particular vocation to survive and provide for his family.

But in western civilization you are made to feel as if you should suffer for your shortcomings in silence. If you are older, unattractive and whatever else is supposedly wrong with you, you should just stay home and wait to die or go play Bingo with the other losers in your peer group. Well, I guess these broads don't want to play Bingo-they want some cock and will hop on a plane for a 10-hour trip to pay for the privilege.

I know many young, attractive people who are suffering in silence because their marriages didn't turn out to be the fairy tales that were sold to them.

So what the fuck is the difference?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I don't understand why these women would choose the D.R. for their dalliances. There are many relatively safer and less expensive alternative Caribbean locations. These are places where whatever mongering men do is done in stealth mode and at greater expense, yet local men line up for the priviledge of satisfying touristas. These places include Puerto Rica and USVI as well as most of the BWI. Whatever mongering scene existed in these places for guys dried up decades ago. These places all once boasted government inspected cat houses but promotion of family tourism shut them down.

I know it's a shame about the whole Natalie Halloway thing in Aruba but if that highly publicized tragedy hadn't happened, San Nicolaas would have closed their whore bars in response to public outrage as the U.S. family tourist crowd there was in the process of exploding when the tragedy happened. When I started travelling to Aruba there were very few American tourists and most of them were elderly couples. Just 8 months before the tragedy (Sep 2004) there were so many American young people there that Orangestaad felt like Myrtle Beach on the 4th of July as Aruba was being heavily marketed as a honeymoon and family vacation destination. The moratorium on new construction had been lifted and the time share and resort boom was in full swing since 2002 and the media attention and bad press from that one incident resulted in a ton of unsold condos. It also saved our brothels.....for now.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

15. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thread Information