Thread: 1st trip to Blackbeards

Thanks

1st trip to Blackbeards

I just came back from my 1st visit to Blackbeards, June 25 - June29. It was awesome, and to make the situation even better was that my wife joined me, we are a team. I know this is primarily a single guys website but I wanted to share a small report with you guys.
    I was a little nervous about bringing my wife to a place where the clientele is mostly single men. But boy I was totally wrong, all of the people I met at BB’s were awesome, they respected me and my wife. They thought it was awesome that a woman could go to a pussy palace with her man. I felt like the MAN. A day later we heard that there was another couple that had recently arrived. And much to our surprise they were another young good looking couple looking for the same type of fun we were, beautiful chicas.
    Each day my wife became more and more comfortable not only with the girls but with every one. All the people we met were class “A” people, even the single guys who I would like to thank for being totally respectful and not the slightest bit judgmental.
    We gave the girls a whole bunch of temp. tattoos they seemed to like that. Mostly all the girls were super friendly and not the slightest bit pushy. A couple tried to overcharge at first but a quick talk with Charo straightened that right out and no problems after that. We want to give a special thanks to Charo for her recommendations of chicas. We told her what we wanted and she hooked us up big time we were most satisfied. A couple of the girls were total freaks and turned us both out. Most of you probably could already guess who they would be if you are a regular.
    The food was very good with a lot of flavors, unlike here in the states and very reasonable, the wait staff was also very good. Special thanks also to Jose and Paco, what ever we needed they responded right away. I needed a Orange phone card to charge my cell It was delivered in 10 minutes right to the hotel.
    The wife was even a judge in the awesome bikini contest, which was won by Johanny, but was so close the last three standing Ivel, Maria, and Johanny should have all won, but only one could win. There also were girls that obviously didn’t want to be in the contest, beautiful but uninterested.
    I would absolutely recommend Blackbeards to anyone (Even couples) that is looking for a slow fuckfest, go at your own pace. I know a lot of guys like the Sousa experience but BB’s was the pace that we were looking for and we plan on returning again soon.
    Peace and Love,

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Re: 1st trip to Blackbeards

Thanks for sharing that with us. Sounds like you'll be returning. I can see for what you wanted BBs might be a good choice.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Rookie44!!

That is cool when your other half is into the scene with you and you don't have to worry about sneeking around or lying to cover your tracks. I personally love 3somes (as you can tell from my name on here) and I am sure that you had quite a few of those.

Any pics?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rookie44 View Post
    Mostly all the girls were super friendly and not the slightest bit pushy. A couple tried to overcharge at first but a quick talk with Charo straightened that right out and no problems after that.
    Do you know the names of the ones that tried to overcharge you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Happy to hear you guys had a BLAST I love to hear couple stories, so many people think the Monger thing is just for single guys !!!
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

I recall reading something on the BB website that said something like "swinging couples are welcome"...it sounds like they are. Thanks, for sharing.
    Blue Devil

Thanks

I have been close to 20 times and on at least three of my visits there were couples that stayed there. I have also seen a few couples pick up one or more of the girls and take them off site to where they were staying. The couples I have met were just as easy to hang out with as the other guys.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,768 Times in 930 Posts

sounds like alot of fun, I have hung with mongering couples and it sure makes things interesting
    traveling the world in search of chicas, good friends and liveing life as if every day were my last

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

There's always a swinging couple there, but there usually old and very un attractive.
    I've offended you.....goood

Thread Information