Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Exchange Rate NEWS

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guttaman
    I took a gamble and got 10000dr at 32/1 before i left. Palace Chicas need a lesson in supply and demand. Only one worth inflated prices is Merolyn. OH i miss that tight little bootie. OH i miss that tight little bootie. That is for each ass cheek. Had to pay to get her hair done. Seems CIH ( cum in hair ) makes chica mad. I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good one gutta! I'm glad to see you back and in good spirits!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    DAMN!! I hope you are way off base.
    ...me too, bro...me too.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    damn, the peso get that low, my prices go down. won't even dream of messing with a palace chica...can't afford them anymore.
    Oh yeah. The palace chicas will just be my hang out buddies. When I want to spend time, I'm hitting Pedro Calisante or following Jimmy wherever he goes!
    Word up. I told them chicks last time they were too expensive for me. I guess I'm a have to be like WSJ, and get some free titty sucking. Hit them off during their off peak hours.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    damn, the peso get that low, my prices go down. won't even dream of messing with a palace chica...can't afford them anymore.
    Oh yeah. The palace chicas will just be my hang out buddies. When I want to spend time, I'm hitting Pedro Calisante or following Jimmy wherever he goes!
    Word up. I told them chicks last time they were too expensive for me. I guess I'm a have to be like WSJ, and get some free titty sucking. Hit them off during their off peak hours.
    That's right never overpay these chicas.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Trust me, when they get desperate, like when their stomach starts singing, thats the time to make deals. I've made my best deals at the Palace around dinner time. After you guys are gone and no one left at the pool.....

Thanks
    It's kind of like a bartender screaming out, "Last Call".... Hey hoe, all the guys have left, I got 1000 pesos, come make that money!! Fa real!!

Thanks
    Don't have to worry about me overpaying anymore. I can barely afford these chicas anymore. The only meals they get out of me is a protein shake filled with Vitamin D and Potassium. That chicken stand looks like the only place I'm a be able to afford to eat cuz Mora Mai is out of the question.

Thanks
    Don't have to worry about me overpaying anymore. I can barely afford these chicas anymore. The only meals they get out of me is a protein shake filled with Vitamin D and Potassium. That chicken stand looks like the only place I'm a be able to afford to eat cuz Mora Mai is out of the question.
    You could do worse. That chicken stand is OUTSTANDING!!

Thanks
    Yes G, it is outstanding. You can also go to the small restaurant/stand located next to Leo's barber shop. Chicken, rice/beans and salad for 80 pesos.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Yes G, it is outstanding. You can also go to the small restaurant/stand located next to Leo's barber shop. Chicken, rice/beans and salad for 80 pesos.
    I'm definitely going to check that out. Especially with the peso outlook being so bleak for the holidays. It probably tastes better than the expensive places anyway. Do you remember the name of the place, or was it just a stand?

Thanks
    I'm definitely going to check that out. Especially with the peso outlook being so bleak for the holidays. It probably tastes better than the expensive places anyway. Do you remember the name of the place, or was it just a stand?
    wouldnt it be cheaper to hire a cook/puta?
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Don't remember the name but you can't miss it. It's the next shack over from Leo's... right next door..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Well you guys want pasta dishes, let me know, My girl cooks a mean Baked Ziti!
    How much???
    I believe that JimmyDR wanted 300-500DR from everyone to cover the costs of dinner.
    That was the Thanksgiving dinner but I am trying to get her, my novia into the catering business.
    And it will be called " Monger Muchies"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost
    And it will be called " Monger Muchies"
    Check this out...this way you don't even have to leave your room if you don't want to, and you don't have to worry about payin' a fortune for a decent meal or catching anything while eating the shit they make on the street! 8)

Cost-effective, Chica-proof, easy to pack, easy to make, and tastes good! 8) :

http://www.longlifefood.com

Thanks
    That's gonna be my only destination. I'd probably hit La Roca's for breakfast still. Atleast their breakfast is still inexpensive.

Thanks
    Hopefully that will be the case next time you go back. If La Roca's is too high, I bet something good will pop up for the cheap.

Thanks
    Hopefully that will be the case next time you go back. If La Roca's is too high, I bet something good will pop up for the cheap.
    I ate at La Roca all the time...

Food is reasonably priced and the chicas are beautiful.

Thanks
    I ate at La Roca all the time...

Food is reasonably priced and the chicas are beautiful.
    Fuck the breakfast, are the chicas for sale???

Thanks
    I spent many hours there when I wasn't hanging with you and JimmyDR or getting my massage at LaPassions.

The chicas are very approachable and they were willing to take pictures with me and help me practice my Spanish.

I didn't try to get in the panties because I was having a ball and wasn't very thirsty, but believe me with a little rico suave you can have any woman that you want.

If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.

Thanks
    I spent many hours there when I wasn't hanging with you and JimmyDR or getting my massage at LaPassions.

The chicas are very approachable and they were willing to take pictures with me and help me practice my Spanish.

I didn't try to get in the panties because I was having a ball and wasn't very thirsty, but believe me with a little rico suave you can have any woman that you want.

If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.
    Is that green eyed light skin chick still there. She about 5'5, a little thick, with neck length black hair. All I could do was stare at her eyes when I was eating. Couldn't really talk to her since I knew nothing of the language. I swear if it wasn't her I was staring at, then it was that brownskin shorty that always walks around with the CD's.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information