Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Exchange Rate NEWS

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    I spent many hours there when I wasn't hanging with you and JimmyDR or getting my massage at LaPassions.

The chicas are very approachable and they were willing to take pictures with me and help me practice my Spanish.

I didn't try to get in the panties because I was having a ball and wasn't very thirsty, but believe me with a little rico suave you can have any woman that you want.

If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.
    Is that green eyed light skin chick still there. She about 5'5, a little thick, with neck length black hair. All I could do was stare at her eyes when I was eating. Couldn't really talk to her since I knew nothing of the language. I swear if it wasn't her I was staring at, then it was that brownskin shorty that always walks around with the CD's.
    Yes she is I would see her everyday for lunch...

Oyos bonita I would call out to her and she would always smile.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    I hope she still there in January, and see if I can get anything going with her. I just love a woman with beautiful eyes, especially green eyes.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    I hope she still there in January, and see if I can get anything going with her. I just love a woman with beautiful eyes, especially green eyes.
    My suggestion would be to lay the smooth g rap on very subtley...since she is at work.

I would even say that you should slip her a note on the low low to meet you away from the job that way no one will know and she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

This has worked for me in the past.

Thanks
    Knotty be carful...trhem eyes cane hypnotize... :shock:
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost
    Knotty be carful...trhem eyes cane hypnotize... :shock:
    Pimp like Knotty, No problem!!

Thanks
    I'm a definitely do that. Get my LL Cool J on, and write some smooth pimp shit. Pull out one of my old poems with a short little introduction. Mind as well try to get the panties wet cuz at the end of the day, that's what I'm after.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    I'm a definitely do that. Get my LL Cool J on, and write some smooth pimp shit. Pull out one of my old poems with a short little introduction. Mind as well try to get the panties wet cuz at the end of the day, that's what I'm after.
    The Minister of Information gladly submits the following site since you are fairly new and may have missed the older thread...

Spanish Love Poems (we all have hearts right)
    http://www.donquijote.org/spanishlan...love.poems.asp

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    I spent many hours there when I wasn't hanging with you and JimmyDR or getting my massage at LaPassions.

The chicas are very approachable and they were willing to take pictures with me and help me practice my Spanish.

I didn't try to get in the panties because I was having a ball and wasn't very thirsty, but believe me with a little rico suave you can have any woman that you want.

Is that green eyed light skin chick still there. She about 5'5, a little thick, with neck length black hair. All I could do was stare at her eyes when I was eating. Couldn't really talk to her since I knew nothing of the language. I swear if it wasn't her I was staring at, then it was that brownskin shorty that always walks around with the CD's.
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Knotty... you are speaking of my future wife... her name is Marta... she has a young child and i have basically begged her to be with me for the last 2 years... i told her she would never have to work again and i only wanted to be with her.... and a whole bunch of other lies... i have never been able to go out with her even to dinner... and like a dick i always give her a good tip when she serves me... if anyone does actually fuck this girl please let me know...Ive even told her i wanna have a kid with her... because i have blue eyes and the kid will be beautiful... nothing works with her for me!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

Knotty... you are speaking of my future wife... her name is Marta... she has a young child and i have basically begged her to be with me for the last 2 years... i told her she would never have to work again and i only wanted to be with her.... and a whole bunch of other lies... i have never been able to go out with her even to dinner... and like a dick i always give her a good tip when she serves me... if anyone does actually fuck this girl please let me know...Ive even told her i wanna have a kid with her... because i have blue eyes and the kid will be beautiful... nothing works with her for me!
    I bet $1000 in U.S. ten dollar bills will open her to as many kids as you want......Especially if its Fresh Money

Thanks

changing money?

Anybody remember this?

Thanks

Re: changing money?

Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow
    Anybody remember this?
    ROTFLWFAO!

Thanks

dr/usd

29-1 according to DR1 today. Step it up bros! This might seem to be a boring subject compared to pussy, but we gotta pay for it, and that means we pay in pesos. So travellers. keep us up to date, por favor!

Thanks

Re: dr/usd

29-1 according to DR1 today. Step it up bros! This might seem to be a boring subject compared to pussy, but we gotta pay for it, and that means we pay in pesos. So travellers. keep us up to date, por favor!
    ...remember, bro...it's always 2-3 pesos higher "en la calle"...that makes reality=31-32

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
    ...remember, bro...it's always 2-3 pesos higher "en la calle"...that makes reality=31-32
    True, but I don't like to use the street for the amounts I change. This is in the south. Maybe the north has a much better defined change structure.I've not met a changer i've been cool with south.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    The Minister of Information gladly submits the following site since you are fairly new and may have missed the older thread...

Spanish Love Poems (we all have hearts right)
    http://www.donquijote.org/spanishlan...love.poems.asp

Oh, no doubt. Thanks for the hookup, they got plenty of good stuff on there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

Damn, I didn't think she would be that hard to get. Oh well, I love a challenge, even if I know I won't win in the end. If the King of DR's blue eyes couldn't pull it, this moreno is gonna have problems.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
    In the North I would say the established shops offer better rates then the streets. WU has decent rates in Sosua, Santiago, and POP. Judy in Sosua usually has the best rates unless some store needs US Dollars. The street changers in Sosua or Santiago offer normally .30-.50 below the highest in town rate.

The postings on DR1 often list the location too.

Thanks
    ...imho, it depends on who you trade with and /or what ammount you exchange, because i've never gotten as good a rate in 'casas' or banks (the banks will try to scam you faster than the changers...they used a 'bait-n-switch' tactic at 3 banks i went to check in PP). i prefer to change 'en la calle' (depending on the ammount).

Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information