Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clubs in Puerto Plata

Thanks

Clubs in Puerto Plata

Does anyone knows any good places in the town of Puerto Plata to visit for chica experience? I am going to stay solo in the resort nearby.

Thnak you

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Clubs in Puerto Plata

Its best to read a few trip reports and get a feel for this board.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

You can check out Crystals or La Bohems. Off season now so the putas are hungry!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexso View Post
    Does anyone knows any good places in the town of Puerto Plata to visit for chica experience? I am going to stay solo in the resort nearby.
    Thank you
    You say "resort" so I presume you mean an "all-inclusive" resort such as Playa Dorada. Where are you going to do the chicas once you found them? Expensive to take them back to the AIs as day guests. If you take them to a cabaña you will have to pay for that and taxis both ways.

If you are staying solo, why are you staying in an AI? If you will be doing lots of mongering you may find it works out as cheap or cheaper to stay elsewhere such as Harbor View or Cristal Mustang and you will gain a much richer all-round experience. But if you only want one or two erotic adventures then this would not apply.

La Bohen is insanely expensive. Cristals somewhat cheaper but still expensive. Another factor is whether you just want a quick fuck or to stay with a chica all-night or even days at a time.

There is a massage place near Playa Dorada called "Diosa Spa" which mainly caters to AI guys slipping away from their wives for a quicky. Avoid this as most people have reported poor service and environment and rip-off prices.

Puerto Plata is much less of a concentrated point-and-click mongering venue than Sosúa and (as far as mongering is concerned) somewhere more suited to the repeat visitor or the long-term visitor who can build contacts. Some of us prefer it, but it is hard to advise you unless you give us a little more information.

If you are on a generous budget then you could go to Cristals and find a sexy chica every night to fuck on the premises (though a bit squalid) or (better) take a taxi to a cabaña. You will have a great time. But then if you have that sort of money, why stay in a boring AI, surrounded by low-end family holiday-makers and largely insulated from the real DR?
    Last edited by weyland; 08-05-2008 at 12:18 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Weyland, kudos for answering him in such detail but

you should have made him read a bit! before asking such a question.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Diosa spa is closed. Go to Blackbeards-take a chica out (no salida) and go to a cabana.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachag For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Just came back, was at RIU mon to thurs am,
    Crystals had the best selection. but with a $140 price tag. Contrary to what has been said before though, you CAN get the girls # and meet them on the beach the next day. They have to be at work at 8 pm sharp though.
    Very good selection, from a timid new girl ,to a blonde short hair lesbian with a tongue piercing that will absol blow your fucking mind. Just Some of the girls are real hustlers and give you an ultimatum to take them out now, or they will walk, tell them "see ya'. I had to drop a real cutie because her attitide change, all the other girls treated me with more respect after that . They have a stage with a pole,but only one dude was sitting there both nights we went.
    La Bohems is a lot louder,girls also dance on a stage& are cute, I didnt care for this place though,but its good I guess if you enjoy pumping loud misic.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Weyland, kudos for answering him in such detail but

you should have made him read a bit! before asking such a question.
    Yes, I do appretiate Weyland's answer, and I spent hours reading this forum and googling names prior to ask the question.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cremaconpalo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Just came back, was at RIU mon to thurs am,
    Crystals had the best selection. but with a $140 price tag. Contrary to what has been said before though, you CAN get the girls # and meet them on the beach the next day. They have to be at work at 8 pm sharp though.
    Very good selection, from a timid new girl ,to a blonde short hair lesbian with a tongue piercing that will absol blow your fucking mind. Just Some of the girls are real hustlers and give you an ultimatum to take them out now, or they will walk, tell them "see ya'. I had to drop a real cutie because her attitide change, all the other girls treated me with more respect after that . They have a stage with a pole,but only one dude was sitting there both nights we went.
    La Bohems is a lot louder,girls also dance on a stage& are cute, I didnt care for this place though,but its good I guess if you enjoy pumping loud misic.
    Thank you much.

Now, when you say Crystals, do you mean Cristal Mustang Ranch, or is it a separate club? How far is it from Playa Dorada AI resorts area? What did you get for $140.00?

Where La Boheme is?

Thanks again

Thanks

Yes, I do appretiate Weyland's answer, and I spent hours reading this forum and googling names prior to ask the question.

no doubt man! do ya thang...have fun when you get to POP

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Alexso

Then you must have found this thread which answers your question:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...d.php?t=105392

You don't need to know more exactly because if you can afford to patronise those places you can afford a taxi.

On the other hand, if you are on a tight budget like me you could walk to the main road and catch a guagua or publico to Sosúa for a dollar and maybe meet up with some ISOC guys to show you around.

However I have some sympathy with you because the search facility on this board is pretty crude. Also another problem when searching is spelling. I believe that the correct names are El Bohen and Cristal (not 100% sure though without checking) but guys call them La Bohem, La Boheme, Crystal, Crystal's, etc, etc, which means references get missed in the search.

I would research this more thoroughly just out of interest to see how easy or hard it is to find the info you want but the board has been crawling and freezing all day. Is that just my ISP or is it like that for everyone today?

As I said before, we could help you better if you gave more idea of when and for how long you are staying and what sort of mongering you envisage. Is this your first time in the DR? Do you speak any Spanish?

Cristal Mustang Ranch is under the same ownership as Cristal Night Club and uses the same pool of chicas. It is a 15 minute walk from Playa Dorada but I don't know what facilities it offers to non-residents, apart from use of the bar and restaurant. Others may be able to answer that better.

http://www.mustangranchresort.com/

Another idea would be to visit Harbor View for lunch or dinner and talk to Dominican Billy (easy trip by publico from Playa Dorada), but if you want his advice you should at least give him some custom at the bar.

Are you already committed to staying in the AI? If so, why?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    You say "resort" so I presume you mean an "all-inclusive" resort such as Playa Dorada. Where are you going to do the chicas once you found them? Expensive to take them back to the AIs as day guests. If you take them to a cabaña you will have to pay for that and taxis both ways.

If you are staying solo, why are you staying in an AI? If you will be doing lots of mongering you may find it works out as cheap or cheaper to stay elsewhere such as Harbor View or Cristal Mustang and you will gain a much richer all-round experience. But if you only want one or two erotic adventures then this would not apply.

La Bohen is insanely expensive. Cristals somewhat cheaper but still expensive. Another factor is whether you just want a quick fuck or to stay with a chica all-night or even days at a time.

There is a massage place near Playa Dorada called "Diosa Spa" which mainly caters to AI guys slipping away from their wives for a quicky. Avoid this as most people have reported poor service and environment and rip-off prices.

Puerto Plata is much less of a concentrated point-and-click mongering venue than Sosúa and (as far as mongering is concerned) somewhere more suited to the repeat visitor or the long-term visitor who can build contacts. Some of us prefer it, but it is hard to advise you unless you give us a little more information.

If you are on a generous budget then you could go to Cristals and find a sexy chica every night to fuck on the premises (though a bit squalid) or (better) take a taxi to a cabaña. You will have a great time. But then if you have that sort of money, why stay in a boring AI, surrounded by low-end family holiday-makers and largely insulated from the real DR?
    Thank you for detailed answer.

I will only going to have four days in all-inclusive in Playa Dorada area, and I was going to stay there during the day, and escape during the night. Is it possible to bring the chica into AI resort at night or is it a big "no-no"? Sorry for the stupid question...

Another question...can I walk-in to Mustang Ranch and spend the night there?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cremaconpalo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will only going to have four days in all-inclusive in Playa Dorada area, and I was going to stay there during the day, and escape during the night. Is it possible to bring the chica into AI resort at night or is it a big "no-no"? Sorry for the stupid question ...
    Only by booking her in as another guest. An expensive way to do things. We hear of guests bribing security staff to bring in chicas but I think you would be lucky to find anyone willing to risk losing their jobs and you would have at least two checkpoints to get through.

The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Another question...can I walk-in to Mustang Ranch and spend the night there?
    Sure, if they have a room free. But in that case why the hell not stay there in the first place? Or stay at Billy's? Or stay in Sosúa?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi Weyland,

Thank you again.

AI is my choice cause I like to have a good food, beach, comfort, cleanliness and variety of activities during the day.

I don't think Mustang can provide that.

They charge you $90.00 for food and bed, same as a much higher quality AI, I assume. That is why I would rather stay somewhere else and have fun with their chicas.
    Last edited by cremaconpalo; 08-06-2008 at 07:35 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cremaconpalo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

fucking joke edit that

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Only by booking her in as another guest. An expensive way to do things. We hear of guests bribing security staff to bring in chicas but I think you would be lucky to find anyone willing to risk losing their jobs and you would have at least two checkpoints to get through.

The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Sure, if they have a room free. But in that case why the hell not stay there in the first place? Or stay at Billy's? Or stay in Sosúa?
    Thanks Weyland for the recommendation but with the cost of diesel to take them out and what these guys are looking for I'd rather stay in my bar and see what Manny does in to nights game that waste a night out with some one looking for a freebie.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    no doubt man! do ya thang...have fun when you get to POP

Hemp...Sorry to jump off the subject, but is that Kind Leonidas throwing down

29. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LOL..yup!!!

thats how alexso is going to be throwing down when the chica brigade attacks him at crystals.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    Thanks Weyland for the recommendation but with the cost of diesel to take them out and what these guys are looking for I'd rather stay in my bar and see what Manny does in to nights game that waste a night out with some one looking for a freebie.
    I don't think there was any question of his looking for a freebie. He seems quite interested in patronising El Bohen and Cristals which are far from free. I only suggested he drop in for a meal and a drink and talk to you about clubs in the area. I know you don't want to drive guys around anymore unless they are old friends or repeat customers.

If Alexso is only in Puerto Plata for four nights he won't have time to explore and build up his knowledge so he might as well use the Cristals + cabaña formula (which, to be fair to him, was all he originally asked about.)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Alex

From all the reports ive read here, its basically impossible to get a chica into your resort. If it was possible, we all would be staying there, instead of places like billys place or hotels in Sosua.

To get a chica out of el boheme or out of crystals, its going to cost u over $140. This fee is for all night and morning. So, since u wont be able to take her back to your resort hotel(unless u sign her in as a guest and pay $100 per day for her)U then are going to have to get a hotel for another $50-$60 a night so u can fuck her a few times bewfore sleep and again in the morning(thats unless she gives u some sob story and leaves at 6 am and still wants the full fee)

Then u probably will have to give her cab fare(i could never figure out why us mongers have to give them cab fare, when we already paid them for the sex. Its not like they dont have any money lol)

To make a long story short, its going to cost u basically $200 to fuck one chica out of these places u suggested, to get the full value of their worth.

May i suggest to u an alternative? Billy knows where all the cheaper places are( to find chicas) in Puerto Plata and he knows many of them personally and can vouch for them and their integrity to this game we all love. These chicas are just as nice as any crystals chica and for a quarter of the price. IMHO

If u stayed at his place(Harbarview Condos) I beleive the price per night is around $50 and from my understanding, they have A/C rooms now.

U cant get a better wingman then Billy, for just a small fee and if his time is avaialble to u, he can give u a few tours of the area and show u the right way to do things and help with any problems u might incurr.(if his agenda is clear to help u out) U can also get some free on the job advice(mongering is a job lol). Of course u have to pay billy for these services but its a small fee and money well spent in the long run. My own personal plan on my next trip is to be staying at the Harbarview condos(now that they have air con)

U can go this route for less then half the price of what u are suggesting to do.

But, if your loaded, then money is no object and do as you pls.

Weyland asked this but i didnt see an answer from u, do u speak any passable spanish?
    Last edited by cainer; 08-06-2008 at 10:58 PM.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information