Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GFE in S. Domingo

Thanks

GFE in S. Domingo

It appears that some of the good places have closed since I last came to S Domingo (Lapsus, Tabu etc.) Does anyone know where the action is these days. Will go there soon

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Re: GFE in S. Domingo

Try any large colmado in any neighbourhood at night... the girls are lined up if you:

1. Are nice looking
    2. Dress reasonably well
    3. Can dance
    4. speak Spanish

They all want to come to NY

Btw Lapsus is still open...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blakezoone View Post
    It appears that some of the good places have closed since I last came to S Domingo (Lapsus, Tabu etc.) Does anyone know where the action is these days. Will go there soon

Hello blakezoone

Can you please be a bit more specific with your question?

Are you looking for a working girl who will provide you with an excellent GFE experience?

Lapsus, Tabu, The Girl's House, Casa Modelos, GBP, Banana Bar, Sky Blue, etc. are all open.

Remington and Casa 52 are now closed.

Can any moderator please move this thread to the Santo Domingo section? Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Walk into a busy salon and order a manicure. You'll get some GFE before you leave the joint. I had a salon owner come over to my hotel after closing and GFE'd my ass until the next afternoon when it was time to open up the shop. There's nothing like a good manicure.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

And pedicure..... and a woodiecure...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

For GFE, I'm a strong proponent of El Condi, whether its strolling or sitting at Paco's or wherever. Especially around 5 or 6 p.m. Also, I've found the Zona Colonial rocking on weekend nights but the crowd tends to be university age.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    Hello blakezoone

Can you please be a bit more specific with your question?

Are you looking for a working girl who will provide you with an excellent GFE experience?

Lapsus, Tabu, The Girl's House, Casa Modelos, GBP, Banana Bar, Sky Blue, etc. are all open.

Remington and Casa 52 are now closed.

Can any moderator please move this thread to the Santo Domingo section? Thank you.

SHILO, LA CONDESSA, Y EL PENTHOUSE are also open!

Happy Hunting

13. The Following User Says Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I met a chica in a salon on pedro clisante.It turns out that she was a tight pussy.so much so that she asked for lubricante after the first few time I fucked her...........I see her again recently and kicked her to the curb.There is too many to sweat about one...go figure........
    Last edited by Cman; 09-02-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks

i like tight pussy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Also might want to try Isabelita. The main drag to the airport is loaded with bars, colmados and a liquor store that all rock on weekends. Just past the aquarium, the first bar on the left (El Tronco) has some good looking waitresses that are definitely available. About a month ago, I was out there and the liquor store about halfway down the drag on the left had music and at least a couple hundred people hanging. So many that they were blocking the street.
    Last edited by KoKi9290; 11-15-2008 at 04:21 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    Also might want to try Isabelita. The main drag to the airport is loaded with bars, colmados and a liquor store that all rock on weekends. Just past the aquarium, the first bar on the left (El Tronco) has some good looking waitresses that are definitely available. About a month ago, I was out there and the liquor store about halfway down the drag on the left had music and at least a couple hundred people hanging. So many that they were blocking the street.
    That's actually Avenida Espana, which runs past Isabelita to the south.
    Had you turned north at the Aquarium, you would have come to a couple of very big Carwash/colmados as well.

Also, had you continued on past El Tronco on Espana, you would have come to La Base, and the Hanger, the two biggest colmadons on the east side of the city.

Then you're hanging out in Greydreads territory..

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Been to La Base and La Hangar but didn't see much availability there. However, upstairs at La Base is a dance club that had a lot of single girls. Didn't know about the carwashes/colmados, thanks for the info - will ck them out next time I'm in town.
    Anybody ever stay at the Hotel Acuario at the other end of Isabelita?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    Been to La Base and La Hangar but didn't see much availability there. However, upstairs at La Base is a dance club that had a lot of single girls. Didn't know about the carwashes/colmados, thanks for the info - will ck them out next time I'm in town.
    Anybody ever stay at the Hotel Acuario at the other end of Isabelita?
    Like I said in my previous post, that's Greydread's territory. He is a frequent guest at the Acuario.
    It's a nice place to stay, but you won't find many girls hanging out there, unless they're just coming off a TLN with another monger.
    Carwashes and colmados are usually better done with someone who lives here. At least in SD, I haven't been to one yet that lets the girls leave before their shift is over.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Colmadones are great! There's always pussy floatin around

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Like I said in my previous post, that's Greydread's territory. He is a frequent guest at the Acuario.
    It's a nice place to stay, but you won't find many girls hanging out there, unless they're just coming off a TLN with another monger.
    Carwashes and colmados are usually better done with someone who lives here. At least in SD, I haven't been to one yet that lets the girls leave before their shift is over.
    If I walk out of the Acuarium and turn right at Ave Espana (colmado under renovation at the corner), the 1/4 mile walk to La Base after 8 p.m. will result in approximately 1,000 propositions from every type of woman and by the time I get to La Base the putanet will have produced another thousand lined up for the walk back. It's like "Nght of the Living Dead" but instead of "brains" they want your "leche/ dinero". I wouldn't recommend this type of action to any but the most adventurous of souls. You never know what you're going to get and the environment is ripe for bad shit to happen if a deal goes wrong. These women are extremely aggressive and I would never screw around with them while staying within blocks. The last thing I need is a Street Rat Stalker.

As you continue further down Ave. Espana towards the bridge the street is littered with colmados and gas station/ liquor stores with parties going on inside and Chicas everywhere. You will probably best off having at least one Dominicano in your party because in some of these paces "Gringo" is a dirty word and not meant as a complement as I will explain in detail in another thread.

There are plenty of opportunities in relative middle class areas and risky hunting just doesn't offer any significantly improved chance of reward.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    If I walk out of the Acuarium and turn right at Ave Espana (colmado under renovation at the corner), the 1/4 mile walk to La Base after 8 p.m. will result in approximately 1,000 propositions from every type of woman and by the time I get to La Base the putanet will have produced another thousand lined up for the walk back. It's like "Nght of the Living Dead" but instead of "brains" they want your "leche/ dinero". I wouldn't recommend this type of action to any but the most adventurous of souls. You never know what you're going to get and the environment is ripe for bad shit to happen if a deal goes wrong. These women are extremely aggressive and I would never screw around with them while staying within blocks. The last thing I need is a Street Rat Stalker.

As you continue further down Ave. Espana towards the bridge the street is littered with colmados and gas station/ liquor stores with parties going on inside and Chicas everywhere. You will probably best off having at least one Dominicano in your party because in some of these paces "Gringo" is a dirty word and not meant as a complement as I will explain in detail in another thread.

There are plenty of opportunities in relative middle class areas and risky hunting just doesn't offer any significantly improved chance of reward.
    But there is so much good punani in LaBase...I really need to go pull a couple of the waitresses from there and add them to the ATF team.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitan View Post
    But there is so much good punani in LaBase...I really need to go pull a couple of the waitresses from there and add them to the ATF team.
    Have you tried the Eagle Sports Bar? I'd happily pull "sex slave" duty for any of the waitresses there, let alone the female clientelle. Ave. Degaulle.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

Have you tried the Eagle Sports Bar? I'd happily pull "sex slave" duty for any of the waitresses there, let alone the female clientelle. Ave. Degaulle.
    So I've heard

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ha ha, been there, done that!!

Great minds think alike.

Hey Dread, the next time you come down, try not to bring the storms with ya, OK? I want you to meet my scooter.

Domwolf wants to meet ya the next time too. We were in Pa Alba last night flirting with the girls..

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blakezoone View Post
    Listen blakezoone, unless your 3rd world country chica gift of gab skill set is on point, the Calmado/El Conde plans are hit or miss. Trust me!!

The guarantee would be the "Girls House" located off the malecon in Ciudad Colonial. When you hit the door, at least 12 to 15 bitches will line up waiting for your approval. Then off you go! You can do them at the short time hotel right next door or take them back to your hotel. I was there recently and had a great time.

PM a member named Cheeno for specific directions.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information