Thread: POP trip

Blog Entries
    Thanks

POP trip

I'm paying 264 for 3 nites in an AI with both of our meals and drinks included + 100 a night for all day with the chica is this a good deal ?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Re: POP trip

Hugh,

You could have done better and stayed in town with hundreds of women at your feet for less than $100 for a full day/night with a chica. If it's not to late to change your plans check out the hotel section as there are many options available to you for rooms. and there will be more chicas working for your attenetion than you can imagine.

Is it $100 each day for a different chica or are you just gonna see 1 chica for 1 day at $1oo?
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    Hugh,

You could have done better and stayed in town with hundreds of women at your feet for less than $100 for a full day/night with a chica. If it's not to late to change your plans check out the hotel section as there are many options available to you for rooms. and there will be more chicas working for your attenetion than you can imagine.

Is it $100 each day for a different chica or are you just gonna see 1 chica for 1 day at $1oo?
    the girl is very attractive and i just want to relax im seeing her 3 nights

Thanks

hugh,

If there is no additional fee for the chica and you are happy than you are fine.... Have a blast and post some pics when you get back...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hughgrection View Post
    the girl is very attractive and i just want to relax im seeing her 3 nights
    O yeah lol. There are MANY attractive girls in town that find many ways to help you relax

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hugh,

If there is no additional fee for the chica and you are happy than you are fine.... Have a blast and post some pics when you get back...
    the chica is on the rez

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the chica is on the rez
    Make sure she CANNOT charge stuff to your room. You wouldn't want any suprises at checkout...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

O yeah lol. There are MANY attractive girls in town that find many ways to help you relax
    Its well within my budget

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

the chica is on the rez
    Bro, if you're comfortable with her, and trust her....go have a good time. I always register my ATFs when I stay in SD...it makes them feel good to be able to order a drink or food without worrying (as they do daily)

You're at an AI, so that's extra special....it also means you can lay out at the pool and send her for your drinks and snacks during recovery....

Go have a good time and knock the back bone outta it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Capitan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

I'm paying 264 for 3 nites in an AI with both of our meals and drinks included + 100 a night for all day with the chica is this a good deal ?
    Its an average deal. MOst guys like a bit of variety and will pay about $65 for hotel per night, another $25 in food and another $30 in booze and $70 for the girl, for a total of $190 for the day, u only are paying on average $188 per day.

Your saving a buck or two doing it this way.

By the way, how do u know your getting one girl for all three days? Did u arrange this agreement for the same chica for all three days or, did u hire someone to set u up with her? Do u know the chica in question?

(Buena suerte)Good luck and have fun

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    Its an average deal. MOst guys like a bit of variety and will pay about $65 for hotel per night, another $25 in food and another $30 in booze and $70 for the girl, for a total of $190 for the day, u only are paying on average $188 per day.

Your saving a buck or two doing it this way.

By the way, how do u know your getting one girl for all three days? Did u arrange this agreement for the same chica for all three days or, did u hire someone to set u up with her? Do u know the chica in question?

(Buena suerte)Good luck and have fun
    i have a friend who set itup i met her briefly in feb when i had her girlfriend

21. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

i have a friend who set itup i met her briefly in feb when i had her girlfriend
    HEAD THIS ADVICE !!!!

In this case I want to warn you.... she would need to earn her way into the resort... with the plans already made here's what I would strongly suggest you do:

1. Do not tell het about the resort yet or if you already have, make other plans but meet her off site first.
    2. First meeting is off-site, where you can check her out and see if she still fits your profile, have a few drinks to feel the vibe
    3. If the vibe is good, then immediately go for a trial run at the cabanas to see if you are compatible in the sack..
    4. After the cabana tell her you're in the AI and might consider signing her in IF she keeps up the perfomance, which you will evaluate on a daily basis.. my guess is she will immediately fuck you again to show herself as a good investment..
    5. THEN you take her to the resort and sign her in..

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. She will think you're a sucker
    2. She will not perform well
    3. She will try to relax as much as possible
    4. She will eat and drink as much as possible

AND YOU WILL BE FUCKED!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    Food and drinks for 2 at restaurants and bars costs me a hell of a lot more than $55 per day.

AI gets boring and chances are likely he will spend more heading out to party.

Cmike is right.
    I wouldn't even commit to 1 night with a new chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    Food and drinks for 2 at restaurants and bars costs me a hell of a lot more than $55 per day. AI gets boring and chances are likely he will spend more heading out to party.
    That depends...I was looking at a similar deal (a long weekend) at an AI on the south coast, the price was similar for two people.

For me, it's a deal...IF I was to go to an AI for three days, I ain't leaving....I'm def gonna sit by the pool with frying lotion on and drink my fair share....

3 nights is 2 full days, with an afternoon check-in on Day 1 and at the latest, a noon check-out....3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts....I could "suffer" through it....

I say this considering I drop an average of $125 per day just feeding my ATFs and myself (not including the drinking I do roaming the streets alone)....add in my HOEtel...I am at $190-$250 per day...wit no street rats........

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    HEAD THIS ADVICE !!!!

In this case I want to warn you.... she would need to earn her way into the resort... with the plans already made here's what I would strongly suggest you do:

1. Do not tell het about the resort yet or if you already have, make other plans but meet her off site first.
    2. First meeting is off-site, where you can check her out and see if she still fits your profile, have a few drinks to feel the vibe
    3. If the vibe is good, then immediately go for a trial run at the cabanas to see if you are compatible in the sack..
    4. After the cabana tell her you're in the AI and might consider signing her in IF she keeps up the perfomance, which you will evaluate on a daily basis.. my guess is she will immediately fuck you again to show herself as a good investment..
    5. THEN you take her to the resort and sign her in..

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. She will think you're a sucker
    2. She will not perform well
    3. She will try to relax as much as possible
    4. She will eat and drink as much as possible

AND YOU WILL BE FUCKED!

Mike you couldn't be more correct!
    Last February I went to Sosua ... to spend 4 days with a chica who was mi favorita, she met me at the airport, I didn't follow any of these steps (I didn't know them then). I experienced all 4 of the above results as an outcome, rather than being the ultimate GFE weekend I'd fantasized about, it was more like being married far too long!!
    You are not special!

She is not different than the others!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thread Information